The Chayncemaniac

Robin Williams Movie Performance Tournament [Nominations Open] (11/64)

It's finally here! The first thread of what should be a fun tournament (and tournament theme)! You may be asking yourselves why I went with Robin Williams to start off this tournament theme, well Robin Williams was one of those actors that if I saw he was in something, I HAD to watch it. Whether it was animated or not, I was a huge fan of Robin Williams (and still am a fan of his work he's left us). According to Wikipedia, there are 71 films he had a role in, even if he was uncredited, cameoed or was under a different name... I'm curious to see which 7 movies of his don't make the cut! I'm only gonna add 1 movie that I'm not sure will be added before all 64 slots are filled. Leave up to 6 nominations, and if we haven't reached the full 64 by midweek (Wednesday or Thursday at the latest) then those who have made nominations can add up to 2 more if they have already left 6.

The Chayncemaniac's Nominations

Dead Poets Society

LordCowCow's Nominations

Happy Feet
Night at the Museum
Man of the Year
Hook
Good Morning Vietnam
Aladdin

Nico's Nominations

Jumanji

Mrs. Doubtfire

Robots

Jack

Edited by The Chayncemaniac

I feel 64 might be a bit much given I'm sure most haven't seen more than a dozen or so but....

Happy Feet
Night at the Museum
Man of the Year
Hook
Good Morning Vietnam
Aladdin

10 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

I feel 64 might be a bit much given I'm sure most haven't seen more than a dozen or so but....

Happy Feet
Night at the Museum
Man of the Year
Hook
Good Morning Vietnam
Aladdin

I know it seems like a lot, but he's got so many good ones that it seems wrong to leave out more than 7... also the first Night at the Museum I'm assuming?

So I feel the only way this works is if you lower the requirement (and maybe advertise it?) I feel 32 or even 16 would work fine, because while Robin Williams is great you'd be hard pressed to find someone who saw more than a dozen of the movies

On 3/21/2023 at 11:13 AM, LordCowCow said:

So I feel the only way this works is if you lower the requirement (and maybe advertise it?) I feel 32 or even 16 would work fine, because while Robin Williams is great you'd be hard pressed to find someone who saw more than a dozen of the movies

@The Chayncemaniac aight so should I just unpin this or what?