Sign in to follow this  
radio414

Danger! High Voltage!

ddmCD7G.png
source

You can reveal this card in your hand; your opponent randomly chooses 1 card from your entire hand, then you discard the chosen card. Then, if the discarded card was not "Danger! High Voltage!", Special Summon 1 "Danger! High Voltage" from your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card. If this card is discarded: You can target one "Danger!" monster in your GY, except "Danger! High Voltage!"; add it to your hand, then dicard 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Danger! High Voltage!" once per turn.

my psct-fu is out of date since i haven't made a yugioh card in a few years but sometimes you relisten to a banger song and remember that there's a yugioh archetype with a similar name and while you want to make a shitpost but also you want to put some effort into it and make it look nice. that's not just me, right? for the stats i just stole from danger! chupacabra since the effects are similar.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Craig Harvey-Gurr
      Hi, I’m new to this. I was wondering if you could import your custom cards. If so, how do I do that?
    • By Thomas★Zero
      Trishula, Destroyer of Ice Barrier
      lv 12 WATER
      Dragon/Synchro/Effect
      1 WATER Tuner monster + 2+ non-Tuner WATER monsters
      Must be Synchro Summoned. When this card is Synchro summoned: Banish cards on your opponents field and/or GY equal to the number of cards used as Synchro Material to summon this card. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of this effect. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage. You can only Synchro Summon "Trishula, Destroyer of Ice Barrier" once per turn.
      ATK/3700 DEF/3000
    • By Thomas★Zero
      Target 1 "HERO" monster in your GY; Special Summon the targeted monster ignoring its summoning conditions, then, double the summoned monsters original ATK and DEF until the End Phase this turn. For the rest of the turn after this card resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters. If you control no monsters and your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "HERO's Resolve" per turn. 

So with the image I found I made this card not only as revival for HERO's but also as a Stat boosting card for the turn the monster was summoned while also giving it hand trap conditions if you had no monsters and your opponent controls a Extra Deck monster and finally balanced it with a hard OPT clause.

P.S. Sorry that the image ended up being huge on here.
    • By Thomas★Zero
      Devastating Duststorm
      Trap Card
      Target up to 2 Spell/Trap Cards on the field; Destroy the targeted cards. If you control no Spell/Trap cards and your opponent controls 4 or more cards, you can activate this card from your hand. You can only activate 1 "Devastating Duststorm" per turn.

So Devastating Duststorm is a upgraded Typhoon for being a Hand Trap version of Heavy Storm Duster minus the prevention of going into the Battle Phase but hit with a hard OPT clause.
    • By Thomas★Zero
      Taste the Rainbow!
      Spell Card
      Declare 1 monster type; Gain LP equal to the number of monsters in your GY with the declared type but with different Attributes x 500, then, if you gain 2000 or more LP this way: Draw 2 cards. During the turn you activated this card, you cannot summon monsters except monsters with the declared type. You can only activate "Taste the Rainbow!" once per turn.

So Taste the Rainbow is a card dedicated to same type multiple Attribute archetypes where it first grants LP gain where if you have 4 monsters with the same type but different attributes in grave it lets you draw additional cards. In addition this card locks you into one type for that turn and has a hard OPT clause on it.