Chaos Sonic

Gundam Build Fighters: FG [IC/Started/NA/PG-13]

Gundam Build Fighters: Final Generation

Morning slowly drug over the horizon, the sunlight reaching over the campus of Tomino High School, as it was slowly stirring to life with students making their way to the campus. They all had their specific classes they needed to attend, but for a few students...what they had in their minds was one thing: the Tomino High Gunpla Club. That was what they were going to be doing right now...and they had quite the interesting day planned ahead.

OP

"So, that's currently will be happening today, guys." the young man spoke, standing in front of the club room. "We'll be accepting a few new applicants into the fold of the Gunpla club. Heh, after all, with quite a few already moving on and graduated, gotta fill in the ranks somehow."

"I meeeeean...do we really need to have anymore then the ones already here, captain?"

The young man sighed, his eyes glancing over at a red haired teen. "Yes Shun. Unfortunately, not all of us are going to be able to stay here and play Gunpla Battles like we want. The school would definitely a little upset by that."

Shun shrugged, tossing his hands behind his head. "...I guess your right. Sorry Tatsu."

"It's alright. Now, what that means from the rest of you." Tatsu continued, looking at the pink haired young man, a brown haired young woman, and a blond haired young woman. "Be ready to greet and also...be ready to test them. After all, we wouldn't be a Gunpla Club if we didn't toss out a challenge to our newbies. That said, any questions?"

Of course, with this news of new slots being available for the Tomino High Gunpla Club being open, the school was in a buzz with excitement. Sure, with most being more or less dedicated to other things than joining and being apart of the Gunpla Battles, it still was an amazing thought that now the Gunpla Club was in the process of filling in the holes left by others leaving the club.

With flyers showing the location of the club room, it wouldn't take anyone in the school very long to find out where they were...especially if they were serious enough to join in.

OOC

Spoiler

Alright, we're finally started! Now, as you can see, the scene is broken into two portions: those who are in the club and those who aren't. Allow me to give you some direction for this!

• Club Side - This is Rep, Yui, myself, and Nai. Feel free to converse and ask questions to the Club President, Tatsu.
  • Non-Club - Zai, Sai, and Zeta! Basically, all you need to do is make it to the club room. How you hear about the news of acceptance into the club is up to you, but you need to make it!

Edited by Chaos Sonic

"Be ready to greet and also... be ready to test them. After all, we wouldn't be a Gunpla Club if we didn't toss out a challenge to our newbies. That said, any questions?"

The start of a new school year. To think that last time, Ichigo was on the other side of that club door, bursting in and falling on her back... it wasn't the best entrance. A lot of things had happened since then the more she thought about it. Some of it good, some of it bad. Ichigo couldn't help but cast the quickest little glance toward Nana in particular. Yeah. Lots of things.But she wasn't what Ichigo was supposed to be thinking about right now. Rather, being her senior in the club, Nana was the exact opposite of what Ichigo was here to deal with today. She was a second-year now, and new club members would be coming in like Tatsu said.

Probably. Gunpla was pretty popular, after all. And the club was looking pretty small, come to think of it.

But any new arrivals weren't here just yet. And so, there was some time to kill. Ichigo found a seat, got comfy, and turned her eyes toward one of the other club members. Riku. Another one of her seniors in the club, and someone she hadn't talked to very much. Which was a shame. He had a really neat gunpla! But he wasn't much of a people person, was he? "You'll fight some of the new students too if they show up, right?" she asked.

Amane approached Tomino High with her usual beaming smile. It was her first day wearing a highschool uniform and the first day of her in said highschool. She was ready to make friends and get her grades high... only for a certain flyer posted in the area to shove those priorities to the side momentarily. It seems a chance... no, a challenge formed in front of her. The Gunpla Club... the one thing that called her attention from this school, was open for new members. She smiled more deviously, then she looked at her bag and opened it. She had a red box with a black logo in the shape of a helmet. "The time had come, my dear creation... Destiny awaits us..." She closed her bag, gave a giggle and quickly ran into the place, changing her shoes and heading for her first day of class.

Later that day, she was ready for this. Alone in a corner, she opened the box and there it was: held by the padded lining of the box, was a red gunpla with some strange features, like claw-like shin armor and claw decorations on the wings. It was weird, but it was a gunpla, with wings, a large rifle and a shield. It was also pretty big, likely due to the fact of it being a 1:100 MG model. She closed the box and headed to the room. She simply went in there with her usual beaming smile, while internally screaming for the chance of being in a club that liked her style. At least, she hoped so. Her brother was too traditionalist about making models, only focusing on the canon models, while she prefers to use stuff she modded. She was now in front of the club door. She took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hi~!" She was showing her beaming smile, while holding her boxed gunpla behind her back. "I come to join the club~!"

Nana Koizumi

It was the start of a new academic year, but to tell the truth, Nana was not feeling it. All things considered, she hadn't changed much from last year, right? Being a third year and a second year student to her didn't feel all that different.

However, the relative emptiness of the Gunpla Club as the club leader addressed the remaining four member of the club said otherwise. Most of them had changed. Most of them had moved on. High school wouldn't last forever. Many of the academically-minded members that now entered third year had chosen to focus on their studies, and the rest mostly graduated. All of that felt cruel, in Nana's mind.

"Aahh...it had been a long two years, isn't it?"

The memories of the time Nana joined the club still remained on her mind. Two girls, who both aimed to reach for the stars, bursting through the front door of the club with excitement and wonder. She remembered her first model kit, and the first kit she actually built by herself. Competitions, victories, losses, the two girls went through many of those. But right now there was only one of them remaining here. One had moved on.

And that raised a question within her mind. Why was she even still here?

"Tatsu-kun, I have prepared cakes and puddings for our new members' welcoming party. Where do you feel like I should put them in?"

What did she even want to do after this?

"I can't wait to see how our new members look like! Such bright faces... I hope they bring a shine to our club."

All of that was a question that she had no answer to right now. But all that she knew of, she couldn't bring herself to leave this club, even if Hinata is no longer here. For what reason? She had no idea. Perhaps the star she wanted to grasp was in this place, as much as it perhaps was unreachable for her.

Riku let out a yawn as Tatsu explained what was going on, wincing a bit at the thought of graduation. He was still a bit shook from the realization he had a few days ago; it wasn't long until he would graduate, and he wasn't sure what he was going to do after high school. It was a strange feeling, he remembered coming through those doors with his masterpiece in hand like it was yesterday. And yet here he was, greeting the new blood that would essentially be taking his place. Just thinking about the future made him uneasy. He'd figure something out.

"Be ready to greet and also...be ready to test them. After all, we wouldn't be a Gunpla Club if we didn't toss out a challenge to our newbies. That said, any questions?" Riku shook his head, yawning as he stretched out his arms. He didn't have anything he wanted to ask him, not now anyways. Riku simply sat down on the nearest seat available to him, reaching into his backpack that he had tossed on the floor next to the seat.

"You'll fight some of the new students too if they show up, right?" Before Riku could get his sketchpad out of his bag, Ichigo started talking to him.

"That's what we're here for, right?" He said, not stopping as he reached into his bag. Out of the bag came a black sketchpad and a pink pencil. Riku crossed one of his legs over to give himself some support, and started sketching what vaguely looked like the shape of a gunpla. "Greet and battle." He remembered when Ichigo joined the club; it was one of the few days he was actually at club. How could he forget her falling over, the thought causing him to chuckle a bit. They didn't really talk much, though - he hadn't really talk to many of his club mates, now that he thought about it.

"Tatsu-kun, I have prepared cakes and puddings for our new members' welcoming party. Where do you feel like I should put them in? I can't wait to see how our new members look like! Such bright faces... I hope they bring a shine to our club."

Tatsu smiled, giving Nana a thumbs up. "A lifesaver with your wonderful cooking, honestly we don't deserve you, Nana. Thank you." he laughed, before returning to address the club. "I suppose at this moment, we'd actually just have to figure out which of us would be performing the first test of the Gunpla Club." At this point, he saw Shun already having his hand raised in the air, waving it back and forth. "And as enthusiastic as ever, Shun. However, I believe we'll save you for later."

"Ugh...I guess that makes sense...but still, not liking that idea." Shun sighed, slumping in his chair some while crossing his arms.

At this moment, the door opened to the club room, which made everyone turn their heads. Of course this meant one thing (aside from teachers coming in to speak to them): new possible members!! And this was no exception, a young lady with dirty blonde hair walked in, with a boxed Gunpla behind her back...everyone could pretty much see it.

"Hi~! I've come to join the club~!"

Tatsu smiled and waved at the newcomer, before making his way towards the newbie. "Well, well, right off the bat a new applicant! This is good. Welcome to the Tomino High Gunpla Club. I'm the club president, Homura Tatsu." he extended his hand, while pointing with his thumb at the others in the room. "The ray of sunshine and our resident goody maker over there is Koizumi Nana. The sketch artist over there is Takanaka Riku. The young lady near him is Shimada Ichigo. Annnnnnd...then there's..."

"Hey! I'm Noboru Shun." Shun introduced himself, standing up and waving. "I'm more of the...well, the captain here just calls me 'The Red One', so I guess that's a good thing."

OOC

Spoiler

WE'RE BACK IN ACTION NOW!!

So, here's what we're still missing:

• @Saikazo May Cry @Zai - Still need you two to make posts getting you to the club, so when you can...please do so.
  • Everyone else - We have Zeta's character, Amane, in the club room. Character interaction if you want, but we will also need to discuss: Who will be the one to do combat with Amane's Gunpla in a Gunpla Battle. As shown in this post, Shun will be sitting this one out due to Tatsu. After all, I want to let you all try your hand at this, and not just thrust my own character to be the first to battle ;D

Amane smiled at Noboru and then waltzed to the nearest table. "Hi, everyone~! I'm Amane Souto and I'm a girl fresh out of junior high ready to get in the game~!" She placed her boxed gunpla on the table, standing it straight and facing the gross of the people. The logo of the red box looked like a helmet with a moon-like design on the "forehead". "I'm mainly a modder, I like to make unique changes to my gunpla~. And this is one of my BEST ONES EVER~!" She waltzed a bit around the table as she then goes to the box. "I hope you like this~... my ultimate kit-bash~" She takes the lid from top, the padded walls falling to the sides to reveal the strange red machine standing uptight. The decals it has in the shield reveals the name and the serial number. "Ladies and gentlemen~..." Her voice lowers a couple tones as she takes a more serious pose... or tries to, it seems off for some reason. Specially her smirk, which would probably fit a more mature looking woman rather than the young girl. "I introduce to you to the ASMS-010WS Solid Imagine Gundam. Custom Transformable Multipurpose Mobile Suit. Master Grade 1-100 model. The making time was around 200 hours, spread over several months. The source parts were mainly from the Ver. Ka MGs ZZ Gundam and Wing Gundam EW, plus several custom parts made by myself." She steps back for everyone to see the model itself.

Edited by ZetaRESP

"Hi~! I've come to join the club~!"

"Hey! I'm Noboru Shun. I'm more of the...well, the captain here just calls me 'The Red One', so I guess that's a good thing."

"Welcome! I'm Ichigo Shimada, just a regular old club member. Though I do handle a lot of repair to damaged parts if something breaks in a fight." Amane - that was the new girl's name, unless Ichigo had heard her wrong - went on to describe her Gunpla. It looked and sounded like she'd put a lot of work into it! She was happy to see other people took to custom models to the same extent she did. "It's a really nice model," she complimented, taking in all the little details of the custom gunpla. Now she didn't feel as awkward about having one as custom as she did.

Though Amane's parts were still sourced from existing gunpla. Setting down her own gunpla across the table from Amane's, Ichigo explained "I also use a custom model, though I didn't do much of the work on it; just some prettying up here and there. This is Number 2, which my father built after my last Gunpla, um... broke. Completely. Everything was made custom from the ground up as far as I can tell, though I like to work on other custom models in my spare time." Just sculpting parts, though. Even so, Ichigo did have something in mind for a custom gunpla that was actually functional. She just had to work out the technical stuff with it.

Edited by Yui

As the newbie came into the room, Riku had finished his drawing. Putting it into the bag, he raised his hand and waved it towards Amane. "Yo." He simple said, slowly getting out of his seat. He watched as Ichigo and Amane talked about custom model gunplas as Riku turned his attention to the Solid Image that was laid on the table. It was pretty good, despite the fact that a lot of the parts on it were custom made. "Not bad..." Riku said, reaching into his bag. He pulled out his gunpla and lazily put it on the table. "Since we're sharing, here's mine." The Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound stood there on the table, it's shiny black coating glimmering as the pink highlights seemed to glow. "I've dabbled a bit in custom design myself, although mine's heavily based off existing models." He said sheepishly. scratching his cheek. He smiled as he looked at his gunpla, as he always did when he saw his work. He would be lying if he said he wasn't proud of Dark Hound. He was especially proud of the paintjob on it. Slowly, he returned to his seat, his gunpla standing proudly on the table.

Amane looked at the other gunplas placed on the table. Riku's gunpla was a pirate, at least in her mind. She wondered if it came with a galleon of its own as a back up. She did notice the weaponry on it, though it seemed a bit complicated, yet somewhat traditional in a way. She would have to see it in action to know. Ichigo's gunpla, on the other hand, was all the opposite. It was pretty simple and absolutely non traditional. She looked at its arms and the little pilot in there. She imagined it being like a mermaid or a lamia even. She could see it smashing stuff with its arms and maybe doing something with its tail. Also, probably slithering on the ground, ready to pounce on other gunplas. She didn't need to see it in action, but she wanted to. She looked at Ichigo, her smirk growing more devious (or trying to, she's too juvenile to pull off the "devious rival" smirk, so it comes out as really weird) as she approaches her. "Interesting model you have in there, Shimada-senpai. I would gladly like to see it in action... if you accept my invitation." Her voice tone does manage to come out as deviously atractive... but really, that face is not matching it at all and may be a bit creepy even.