Extra Deck

Heavy Armored Train Ironwolf
Infinitrack River Stormer
Number 11: Big Eye
Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir
Infinitrack Earth Slicer
Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max
Number C9: Chaos Dyson Sphere
Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Super Dora (x2)
Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula
Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Liebe
Number 77: The Seven Sins
Infinitrack Goliath
Qliphort Genius
Double Headed Anger Knuckle
ย 

ย 

I haven't played this game in like a year lol. I remember it came out, I went pretty hard, and then Destiny 2: The Witch Queen came out and that diverted so much of my attention I didn't go back. Anyways, this deck got me into Plat back when Plat was the highest rank. That meta was pretty rough, Eldlitch was a fuckin' pain to play against but I remember this deck having a very strong match-up because of its ability to play well around some common floodgates, as well as having some ridiculous recycling power between Machina Overdrive and Infinitrack Tunneler. If any deck's strategy revolved around a war of attrition into the late-game, it had a real bad time against this one because of the big heavy-hitters that it could just keep recycling and pumping back out.

Another thing is I can't really call this a Trains deck since the Trains engine is really just teched in at this point, and it has about equal parts Machina to Infinitrack, so it's kind of just a pure Earth Machine Deck as they come. Preferred opening monsters were Harvester or Metalcruncher, which let it kick off a combo I don't even mostly remember, but I do remember that the average decent turn 1 field was Number 81 with Machina Citadel, and if I'm in a sittin' pretty position I have Revolving Switchyard on the field and 1 Overdrive set. The blind set cards always spook people, but if Dora has a Derricrane I got a big 3200/4000 beatstick with a pseudo-QP target-1-pop that becomes super-immune after, which then means I can use Citadel's effect on Dora for a QP opponent field wipe without having to destroy any of my monsters. It was decently nasty, but not like "Number 81 and VFD" nasty. RIP.

Anyways, main strengths of this deck were its sheer lasting power (could just keep trucking into a late game and take so many hits with an ability to recover) as well as having an Xyz toolbox that let it answer like, 90% of threats which was great in a game with no side-decking or match mechanics. Remember to like, comment, and subscribe.

ย