Sign in to follow this  
VCR_CAT

I was gone for Four Years AMA

Read the title and ask the questions I'm basically a completely new person. Well, not technically, I think it takes 7-ish years for the body to do a complete cell replacement.

58 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Am curious what prompted you to return?

Genuinely not sure. I left because, at the time, I had burnt out of YGO card ideas, I had larger projects to pursue that left zero mental space for roleplaying, and the community was permitting a few too many problematic ideologies to remain present and prominent (this was four years ago, so I'm not saying this to drop shade on anything in the present). I dunno, there were a number of reasons that I decided it was time to say goodbye. But more recently, it was just one of those prompted ideas of like "hey remember that community? I wonder what they're up to?" and deciding to pop in and check it out.

I'd do it at the YCM forum too, except there are zero active names there I recognize anymore.

favorite Pizza Tower level?

On 3/24/2023 at 3:49 PM, yui said:

favorite Pizza Tower level?

I haven’t been able to really afford the full price game yet but I plan on getting it!! I did watch Wayne Radio TV play through though and I thought the pirate level had a lot of really good mechanics going on.