Tormented

NCM VERSION 1.0 ARCHIVE - Change Log - Last Updated 11/12/20

Configured a feature to enable users to showcase that they are currently "Away".

image.pngimage.png

This can be configured under account settings:

image.png

-

Topic stats have also been updated to provide a little more information in a clearer way

image.png

-

Neo Card Maker - Borx theme is live, it's a neon purple/yellow theme that's a bit on the darker side.

image.png

-

Enhanced status updates have been added to allow users to like and view replies on the front page.

image.png

Please note: If you click to see the replies of a status that have had no replies you'll see an error message.

image.png

I'm aware this is taking place and I'm working with the original developer of this plugin to resolve the issue, you can just press the replies button again to hide this without issue. Just consider it as a message to make you aware that the post has no replies! Everything else is functioning as expected and I'll continue to try to resolve the issue so it just gives you an actual message rather than an error.

Is now fixed

@Members

You can now view the site in different visual styles (all personal preference)

Table / Grid and Fluid

Table - is the traditional forum view

Grid - Labels all forums out in a grid based format

Fluid - Lists all posts with the capacity to filter by section

image.png

image.png

image.png

@Members @VIP

Feel free to tell me if I should move this post to its own thread.

One thing I've noticed about Fluid View is that it always lists pinned topics first. I figure Fluid View would be pretty useful to see which topics have recently been updated without having to search through the whole site section by section. However, it lists pinned topics first and I have to go to page 2 to actually see any recently updated topics that aren't pinned.

Is there a way to bypass those pins, at least for Fluid View?

No one asked for it but I've added a Blackjack mini-game under the members shop section at the top!

https://neocardmaker.com/index.php?/blackjack/

Bet using your site points against the dealer and win (or lose) points!

Live feed of any winnings at each table, includes 3 different tiers depending on how risky you want to go.

image.png

image.png

@Members

On 12/21/2019 at 6:18 AM, Waluigi said:

Feel free to tell me if I should move this post to its own thread.

One thing I've noticed about Fluid View is that it always lists pinned topics first. I figure Fluid View would be pretty useful to see which topics have recently been updated without having to search through the whole site section by section. However, it lists pinned topics first and I have to go to page 2 to actually see any recently updated topics that aren't pinned.

Is there a way to bypass those pins, at least for Fluid View?

I realize this is super late and I can only apologize for not responding sooner but I've changed it so pinned messages are not effected in fluid view, hope this helps.

I'm not sure where to put this (it involves a theme). I just found out about Spectrum and for reasons I decided to try using it. When choosing an item prefix in making a new topic, this happened:

6080e4fa712ea375e4f009c7c59deca8.png

As opposed to the drop menu thingie appearing right below like it does on Ortem (and I assume other themes).

1 hour ago, Chiri said:

I'm not sure where to put this (it involves a theme). I just found out about Spectrum and for reasons I decided to try using it. When choosing an item prefix in making a new topic, this happened:

6080e4fa712ea375e4f009c7c59deca8.png

As opposed to the drop menu thingie appearing right below like it does on Ortem (and I assume other themes).

I'd say it was probably worth a separate thread in the support section but no harm

image.png

It looks fine to me? What resolution are you using?

This is the default for my computer (that has a 14" screen) :

80241a3b30aff4706c7aa38dea654fa6.png

It was just as your screenshot showed for me on Ortem, but not on Spectrum, oddly (don't know why).

Edit: Actually, I'll just put as much information I can think of (perhaps it'll help).

I'm on Chrome and the browser is maximized as well. Tried it on Edge and it's the same as my screenshot.

If it can't be fixed, that's all right. It is a minor inconvenience and if it does end up bothering me too much I can go back to the theme I was using.

Edit 2: Update on my situation with this. It still is weird with the browsers I mentioned above, however, the thing to select the item prefix comes up right above where I click it on Firefox for me. The reason I didn't check prior was because I didn't have it installed. I know, "You didn't have Firefox installed?" I recently got a new computer and I used Chrome on my old one (and continued with the new one for it bit assuming) because I wasn't happy with Firefox for undisclosed reasons. Those issues are now gone, so Firefox can finally once again be my preferred browser after years.

Edited by Chiri
Update

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.