Sign in to follow this  
SK79LinkXyz

How do I transfer from my other YCM account?

Question

3 answers to this question

In the strict sense of restoring your post/points/rep/etc counts, you don't, hence why I'm at 50 reps instead of 2200. You could do what CowCow said, but that's just about your only real option that comes close. Even then, I think the only people straight-up copy-pasting more than a single post over from the other site are the people in the Persona RP. It's going to be quite a bit of effort for all that content, but if you think it's worth it, kudos to you for putting in the work.

What Cowcow said, you can manually copy/paste content from posts/threads, but you can't export/import user data over. I personally don't mind because starting on a clean slate is exciting for me, though I agree that having that high reputation looks appealing. Either way, I don't think it's a big deal. If you absolutely need it, you can just go to YCM for reference, though if it crashes again I guess it doesn't hurt to have that back-up just in case. Up to you.

Edited by Thar