Sign in to follow this  
Nico

Release the Spyce

So... yeah, idk how the other topic is formatted since I got really behind on everything I still wanted to watch for reasons (so I won't be looking at it just yet), but here we go.

Release the Spyce

The series is about a girl named MomoAkari who attends high school at the city of Sorasaki. However, she is secretly a member of Tsukikage, an intelligence agency that protects people. As a new member of the agency, she works alongside her colleagues including her senior Yuki and friends. Together, they work to establish peace in the city.

Director: Satou, Akira

Series composition: Takahiro

Original character design: Namori

So I'm honestly hoping that some of these Yuru Yuri affectionados have finally given this a shot now that it is over at least. I was a little sad no one said anything in my misc thread in the old country since I'd say they TRANSPLANTED AKARI & CHINATSU INTO AN ACTION SPY SHOW and everything. The supplementary manga actually really help a lot, specifically the one page 4-komas After Release the Spyce. The humor really grew on me and really helps show that there may be some serious shit, but even though Namori is only the original chara designer, their style really permeates through the whole thing.