MAL|LiveChart|AniChart

I don't think this was a thing on YCM for this season, so while kind of late, good to have anyway. 

I'm gonna really have to lessen my shit compared to last season, and thankfully, there are very few must watches:

BanG Dream! 2nd Season - The addition of the other bands should really bring a ton of fun to the table after the introduction episode

Endro~! - More Namori design goodness, and it seems to be really nice and fluffy this time, aaahhh~!

Mini Toji - Short of the season based off a surprisingly decent mobile game adaptation

WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me - It may seem weird, but as a manga reader I assure you, there is no sexualization of the children. The older character is not so forcibly disgusting like Uzamaid, the comedy is actually nice. 

I'll probably check out:

• Kakegurui S2
  • Kemono Friends S2 (once I get to watching S1 sometime)
  • Mob Psycho 100 S2
  • Revisions - I'll give it a try, seems borderline for me
  • Virtual-san wa Miteiru bc Kizuna Ai theme song? But no Tsugu e.e
  • YAKUSOKU NO NEVERLAND

Also thought Pastel Memories was related to Plastic Memories at first and got a bit disappointed.

The stuff I'll likely check out:

BanG Dream Season 2 - I enjoyed the first season, so I was likely to watch this. (Probs should've watched Pastel Life first, derp)

Bermuda Triangle: Colourful Pastrale - considering I watch/play CFV, I was likely to watch this series

Endro!

Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Edited by British Soul

7 hours ago, British Soul said:

BanG Dream Season 2 - I enjoyed the first season, so I was likely to watch this. (Probs should've watched Pastel Life first, derp)

I personally don't think Pastel Life was that up to snuff, Garupa Pico was much better quality. 

9 hours ago, Suzu said:

Also thought Pastel Memories

Probably the thing I'm next most interested in watching, but not a sure thing like the others. The idea of it felt right up my alley when it got announced, and unfortunately haven't checked out Plastic Memories yet. 

Tfw I notice I'm commenting on 2 things with Pastel in their name only just as I hit post. 

Edited by Nico

3 minutes ago, Nico said:

I personally don't think Pastel Life was that up to snuff, Garupa Pico was much better quality. 

I definitely need to get around to watching that as well a I certainly overlooked it.

Dororo - Apparently this is a Tezuka work and the first episode hooked me, so very interested to see how this turns out.

Kakegurui 2 - I wasn't too big on the first episode here and picked it up mainly because I watched the 1st season. May drop this one if it's not doing enough for me.

Mob Psycho II - So happy this is back and judging from the first episode, we're in for more of a good time and some sweet sakuga.

The Promised Neverland - The manga's great and the anime impressed with the first episode, I'd highly recommend watching this one. It's one of the fresh Shonen Jump titles that's helping to revitalize the magazine.

And I think that's it for me this season. I don't think Shield Hero's for me, but I may change my mind if discourse around it becomes more positive.