Sign in to follow this  
Sainz

Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!

9krtXJI.png

1 Alich

3 Ash Blossom

1 Barbar 

3 BLS 

1 Cagna

1 Calcab

1 Cir

1 Draghig

3 Veiler

1 Elephun

3 Farfa

2 Rhino

2 Gallis

1 Graff

2 Libic

3 Hydralander

3 Rescue Cat

1 Rubic

3 Scarm

1 TGU

3 Sekkas Light

1 Colossus

1 Naturia Beast

1 Beatrice

2 Dante

1 Leviair

1 Titanic Galaxy

1 Break Sword

1 Borrelload

1 Borrelsword

1 Electrumite

1 Phoenix

1 Sunlight Wolf

1 Saryuja

1 Kagari

2 D.D. Crow

3 Denko

1 Gameciel

3 Ghost Reaper

1 Kumungous

3 Sphere Mode

2 EEV

Half of my ED is Reaper targets. You can use EEV off of either borrel, hydralander and if you somehow manage to activate a hand trap on your turn, you can tribute your denko for colossus, which is a meme play but it allows you to EEV if you need to clutch it against Sky Striker. Kaijus are there for the Thunder matchup, although I've mostly been seeing tons of Strikers on DB which is why I'm running the Naturia Beast and Elephun so you can just make it turn 1 game 2 and tell them to eat a dick. deck is also hilarious against salamangreat because they can't play a grind game with you because all your stuff floats. Hydralander is not a balanced yugioh card, banning snow did nothing. pretty simple deck, just outvalue them and make hydralander bls boards to make people cry

Edited by Angelica Farnaby

You can't Summon Colossus because it requires the use of effect of specifically a Thunder monster from your hand, and you don't have any, unless I'm missing something there. It's still decent for Cherries, though.
How do you deal with Hydralander if you happen to get multiple copies of the hand traps in the GY? Or it just beats in those instances?
Why D.D. Crow in the side deck over, let's say, Ghost Belle?

Edited by Darj

7 hours ago, Darj said:

You can't Summon Colossus because it requires the use of effect of specifically a Thunder monster from your hand, and you don't have any, unless I'm missing something there. It's still decent for Cherries, though.
How do you deal with Hydralander if you happen to get multiple copies of the hand traps in the GY? Or it just beats in those instances?
Why D.D. Crow in the side deck over, let's say, Ghost Belle?

Oh right you cant summon colossus lul. also that has basically never happened to me (especially with bls being able to remove veilers,) crow is there because its A) DARK B) Banishes the card which is relevant against say Striker where you can banish their shit so they don't get to reset it with role. Belle also doesn't hit a lot of the banish from gy spells where as Crow can, particularly relevant against Salamangreat because you can banish their roar before they get to set it from gy. 

Crow and Belle in main deck are good with Hydralander cause they affect a lot of the same cards (Kagari eg) and have different names for Hydra. 2 Ash 2 Scarm is also common in Hydra B.A. Drop Colossus completely because certain TDragon players use T Fusion still which shits on yo ass. Saryuja is good enough as a Cherries target vs TDrags