Sign in to follow this  
Hina's Simp

E - Hero Support [3/3]

Oc22Fsd.png

Elemental HERO Ice Prowler

Warrior / Effect

Water / Level 4 / ATK 1400 / DEF 1000

When this card is Normal of Special Summoned: Add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand.

adodQjs.png

Elemental HERO Shift Shape

Warrior / Effect

Dark / Level 4/ ATK 1600 / DEF 1200

You can substiture this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster that lists "HERO" in its name. When you do this, the other Fusion Material must be correct.

NVqb8mY.png

Continuous Spell

When this card is activated: Fusion Summon 1 "HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your Deck as Fusion Materials. When this card leaves play, destroy that monster. You can only control 1 "HERO" Fusion. 

Was truly surprised when I saw these being made by you. They are way too simple. Can't say they are bad because, well, for instance the first one is almost as good as Stratos, Fusion Substitute monsters see relevant use sometimes, and they all benefit form HERO support, which is a big boon. Still, cannot shake off the vibe that they are joke cards, or you trying to make a point or something.
If anything, the Spell is the most underwhelming of the set, because it doesn't look any better than good old Poly, and doesn't benefit from any HERO support.
Ice Prowler would have been a blast back on the days of Toadally HEROes, though.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:51 PM, A Crap Guide to CC said:

Was truly surprised when I saw these being made by you. They are way too simple. Can't say they are bad because, well, for instance the first one is almost as good as Stratos, Fusion Substitute monsters see relevant use sometimes, and they all benefit form HERO support, which is a big boon. Still, cannot shake off the vibe that they are joke cards, or you trying to make a point or something.
If anything, the Spell is the most underwhelming of the set, because it doesn't look any better than good old Poly, and doesn't benefit from any HERO support.
Ice Prowler would have been a blast back on the days of Toadally HEROes, though.

RIP me making cards man, that stings.

I was trying to go for simple cards as generic HERO support, just by reading the GX manga and getting back into the anime. Don't really know of the archetype passed those canons, so I don't know what to tell you.

I thought the Fusion was dope, man. It seemed perfect for a Yuki style deck because of all the singleton heroes, especially since it is a Brilliant Fusion for HEROes. Didn't really know how to make it balanced without breaking the HERO archetype. Generic Search + Generic Fusion Material + Fusion from Deck seemed like great support cards to HEROes. Even if simple...

1 hour ago, Daemon said:

RIP me making cards man, that stings.

I was trying to go for simple cards as generic HERO support, just by reading the GX manga and getting back into the anime. Don't really know of the archetype passed those canons, so I don't know what to tell you.

I thought the Fusion was dope, man. It seemed perfect for a Yuki style deck because of all the singleton heroes, especially since it is a Brilliant Fusion for HEROes. Didn't really know how to make it balanced without breaking the HERO archetype. Generic Search + Generic Fusion Material + Fusion from Deck seemed like great support cards to HEROes. Even if simple...

Didn't mean to sting. I meant to praise you, actually. I really thought you were making an statement with these cards. As if saying that you don't need to make convoluted effects or 3+ effects to make cards good.

And I take back entirely what I stated about the Fusion: I failed to see that it uses materials from the Deck. That's big. And yet, it being a Cont. Spell makes it more vulnerable than if it was, let's say a Normal Spell, because backrow removal will be able to stop it. In that way it's a balancing factor.

4 hours ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

Didn't mean to sting. I meant to praise you, actually. I really thought you were making an statement with these cards. As if saying that you don't need to make convoluted effects or 3+ effects to make cards good.

And I take back entirely what I stated about the Fusion: I failed to see that it uses materials from the Deck. That's big. And yet, it being a Cont. Spell makes it more vulnerable than if it was, let's say a Normal Spell, because backrow removal will be able to stop it. In that way it's a balancing factor.

Nah, man. Just wanting to make cards, sometimes. It is something creative that's just fun, since I am into the game again (Duel Links and anime).