ZetaRESP

Here come the Weirdz! [6/?; Written]

These are basically random card ideas that... I dunno, they just came to my mind a while ago. I dunmno if it's possible to make these into a proper archetype, but maybe...

Spoiler

Weirdz Warlok
Lv.4 - DARK
[Spellcaster/Effect]
Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: select a set Trap Card you control; treat it as a Spell Card and activate it; change this card to Face-down Attack Position. If this card is in face-down Attack Position during Main Phase 2: You gain 400 LP.
ATK/1500 DEF/1800

Weirdz Singing Damsel
Lv.4 - LIGHT
[Fairy/Effect]
FLIP: you can target a Tuner monster you control and a non-Tuner monster your opponent controls: Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster of the same attribute from the first target whose level is the same or lower than the combined level of both targets; banish both targets rather than send them to the graveyard; both players gain LP equal to half the ATK of the Synchro Summoned monster.
ATK/1400 DEF/1600

Weirdz Hex - Lighten Up
Spell - Field
Every monster in the field loses 2 levels.

Weirdz Hex - Gag Reflex
Spell - Counter
When a card effect would inflict damage to your LP: you can target a monster you control; said target's ATK and DEF become 0 for the rest of the turn.

Weirdz Blade
Spell - Equip
Equip this card to a "Weirdz" Monster you control. Once per turn, if he haven't attacked yet: the equipped monster can attack the opponent directly; it inflicts damage to your LP equal to the half of the damage dealt to the opponent's LP

Weirdz Hex - Elemental Reinforce
Trap
When a monster you control is destroyed in battle: you can target the attacking monster; summon a Level 4 or lower monster of the same attribute; increase the ATK of the summoned monster by half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

I'm open to any suggestions. ANY. Just... tell me what you think of this and where should I go to.