Sign in to follow this  
Lystêrn

[OCG Infinity Chasers] Infinite Ignition Riverstorm

49938753_1992363170800793_65384424150935

Infinite Ignition Riverstorm

EARTH Machine Xyz Effect Monster
RK5 2500/500
Materials: 2 Level 5 monsters
You can only use the 1st and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; either add 1 EARTH Machine monster from your Deck to your hand, or send 1 EARTH Machine monster from your Deck to the GY.
(2) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can attach that monster to this card as Xyz Material.
(3) If this card is in the GY: You can Tribute 1 Machine Link Monster; Special Summon this card in Defense Position.

Oh so you Tribute the Link 1 to revive this card and then the Link 1 attaches itself and now this can't be destroyed by effects.
Then I suppose it won't matter if it gets detached as cost, It'll retain protection. 

Rank 5 is not something I can picture Geargia, Gadget, Machina, or Ancient Gear doing much with, and CyDra being LIGHT-focused neither. Then again, there's a Geargia Xyz for that sort of thing. I am gonna bet on Trains and Main Deck Infinite Ignition monsters for this one. Archetype's got my attention xD

5 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Oh so you Tribute the Link 1 to revive this card and then the Link 1 attaches itself and now this can't be destroyed by effects.
Then I suppose it won't matter if it gets detached as cost, It'll retain protection. 

Rank 5 is not something I can picture Geargia, Gadget, Machina, or Ancient Gear doing much with, and CyDra being LIGHT-focused neither. Then again, there's a Geargia Xyz for that sort of thing. I am gonna bet on Trains and Main Deck Infinite Ignition monsters for this one. Archetype's got my attention xD

We still have the maindeck cards as a mystery, not to mention that we have cards like Flying Pegasus that makes Xyz plays for EARTH Machine quite a bit easier