Sign in to follow this  
KingdomXathers

[WRITTEN] "Time Thief" Ideas

I'm kinda liking the gimmick and concept of the "Time Thief" Archetype which was revealed recently, so I decided to throw together a couple of cards which I think might end up being utilized effect-wise in future releases.

Time Thief Oscilla
DARK/Lv 4/Psychic/Effect/1300 ATK/1800 DEF
If a material that is owned by your opponent is detached from an Xyz Monster you control; You can Special Summon this card from your GY (if it was there when the material was detached) or hand (even if not), but banish it when it leaves the field. If this card is used as Material for the Summon of an Xyz Monster: You can attach 1 “Time Thief” card from your hand or GY to that monster. If that Xyz Monster has "Time Thief" in its original name AND was Summoned using only “Time Thief” cards when this effect was activated, you can instead attach 1 random card from your opponent’s hand to that Xyz Monster. You can only use each effect of “Time Thief Oscilla” once per turn.

Time Thief Undoer
DARK/Rank 4/Psychic/Xyz/Effect/2000 ATK/2400 DEF
2+ Level 4 monsters
If your opponent activates a card or effect from their hand during your Main Phase or either player’s Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 “Time Thief” card from your hand, field or GY; negate the activation of that card or effect, and if you do, attach that card to this monster as Xyz Material. (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; return to the Deck, 1 of your opponent’s cards that is either banished or in their GY. You can only use each effect of “Time Thief Undoer” once per turn.

Edited by KingdomXathers