Sign in to follow this  
Tinkerer

Random Generic Pendulums

Spellshielder Baron
LIGHT ****
Scale: 7<>7
Warrior/Pendulum/Effect
PE: When this card is activated: Target 1 other face-up Spell/Trap card you control.  If that target is targeted by an opponent's effect: You can destroy this card, and if you do, negate that effect and destroy that card.
ME: If this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand.  While this card remains face-up on the field, a monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot be destroyed by a card effect.
1300/2000

Noblesaur
LIGHT *****
Scale: 3<>3
Dinosaur/Pendulum/Effect
PE: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy 1 Dinosaur monster in your hand or you control whose ATK is greater than or equal to that target, then send that target to the GY.  If the destroyed Dinosaur monster had 1000 or more ATK than the target: Special Summon this card.  You can only use this effect of "Noblesaur" once per turn.
ME: During the End Phase: You can destroy 1 card in this card's column, and if you do, place this card in one of your unused Pendulum Zones or destroy this card.
2400/1000

Terminal Porter
WATER 6*
Scale: 6<>6
Cyberse/Pendulum/Effect
PE: Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Pendulum monster from face-up in your Extra Deck to a Zone a Link monster points to. You can tribute 1 monster in a Zone a Link monster points to; Special Summon this card.
ME: You can return 1 other monster you control to your hand, then target 1 Cyberse monster you control; that target can declare a second attack on a monster during this Battle Phase.  If a Link monster was returned by this effect: The target gains 500 ATK.  You can only use this effect of "Terminal Porter" once per turn.
1900/2200

Gemini Pillars
EARTH *
Scale: 8<>8
Rock/Pendulum/Effect
PE: You can target 1 monster you control; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand, GY, or face-up in your Extra Deck whose ATK is exactly equal to that target's ATK. The Summoned monster's effects on the field are negated.  You can only use this effect of "Gemini Pillars" once per turn.
ME: If all the monsters in your GY have the same ATK, this card's ATK equals those monsters' ATK.  Otherwise, this card's original ATK is 50.  This effect cannot be negated.  Once per turn: You can send 1 monster that has the same ATK as this card from your Deck or Extra Deck to the GY.
?/900

Just a few generic pendulum cards.

Edited by Tinkerer