Sign in to follow this  
I Hate Snatch Steal

Adaptive- monsters, they copy effects

I happened to dig these up when I was trying to script some cards in YGO pro. I spent a considerable amount of time bug fixing for the first 2 cards. Then I realized I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them.

QgEP6d4.png

Once per turn: you can activate 1 card or effect without detaching (exactly) 1 xyz material. You can banish 1 "Adaptive-" card from your hand or graveyard and choose 1 ignition effect whose condition(s) are valid of 1 monster on the field or in either graveyard, then banish the chosen monster, if its in the graveyard, and pay that effect's cost (if any); this effect becomes the chosen effect. You can only use this effect of "Adaptive-Magician" up to twice per turn. During your Draw Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard and you control no monsters, instead of conducting your normal draw: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, banish it when it leaves the field.

DcO5r4x.png

You can special summon this card (from your hand) by shuffling a total of 2 "Adaptive-" cards from your graveyard or banished zone into the deck. Once per turn: you can activate 1 card or effect without detaching 2 or less xyz materials. You can banish 1 "Adaptive-" card from your hand or graveyard, activate 1 of these effects, you can only use these effects of "Adaptive-Angel" a total of up to twice per turn. *Choose 1 ignition effect whose condition(s) are valid of 1 monster on the field or in either graveyard, then banish the chosen monster, if its in the graveyard, and pay that effect's cost (if any); this effect becomes the chosen effect. *During either player's turn: choose 1 quick effect whose condition(s) are valid of 1 monster on the field or in either graveyard, then banish the chosen monster, if its in the graveyard, and pay that effect's cost (if any); this effect becomes the chosen effect.

lqrdcDi.png

If this card is normal summoned: you can add 1 "Adaptive-" monster from your deck to your hand, except "Adaptive-Raptor". If this card is sent to the graveyard: you can shuffle 1 "Adaptive-" card other than "Adaptive-Sprite" from your graveyard or banished zone into the deck; draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Adaptive-Sprite" once per turn.

DArq5AS.png

If you control an "Adaptive-" monster other than "Adaptive-Raptor", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy that target.

OVs4Trw.png

If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can add 1 "Adaptive-" card from your Deck to your hand. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step.

*Probably going to change this card's effect at least partly to something else

oWbjmHZ.png

When your opponent declares an attack: you can discard this card; negate that attack. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets an "Adaptive-" monster you control (except during the Damage Step) while there is another "Adaptive-" card in your graveyard with a different name: You can negate that effect. This effect can only be used once while this card is in your graveyard. If this face-up Attack Position card is targeted for an attack: Change this card to Defense Position.

jIe4WSF.png

If you control an "Adaptive-" Monster: Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card, also if you activated this card, you can only attack with "Adaptive-" monsters for the rest of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Adaptive-Gift" per turn.

Deck Building/Combo Advice wanted

Edited by I Hate Snatch Steal