Fullmetal Altergeist

Older Archetype Support

This is probably where i’ll put most of my stuff that doesn’t really fit anywhere else, like some new HERO support i’ve been working on.

Spoiler

Neo-Spacian HERO Alius

LIGHT | Level 4 | Warrior / Effect

1800 ATK / 0 DEF

When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 “Polymerization”, “Fusion”, or “Change” Spell from your deck to your hand, that mentions a “HERO” monster(s) in its text. When this card is sent to the GY by a Spell effect: You can add 1 “HERO” monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of “Neo-Spacian HERO Alius” once per turn.

HEROic Fusion

Fusion Summon 1 “HERO” Fusion monster from your Extra Deck, by using monsters from your hand and field as material. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except for “HERO” Fusion monsters. If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can target 1 “HERO” monster in your GY; shuffle this card and the targeted monster into your deck, then draw 1 card. You can only use one effect of “HEROic Fusion” once per turn, and only once that turn.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Resident Homo
      Hey Friends!  Kailyn popping in and out just cause.

Got an itch to make cards so here I am.  I also got really into toku as of this year so I figure it shows.

I was originally gonna just make Extra Deck monsters of these Riders, but then realized that Contrast HERO Chaos is basically just W (Fang / Joker) and it gets it's own sub-archetype.  Thus, I felt that it was justifiable to give my favourite rider series the sub-archetype in name as it's own fleshed out build.

Most of these are made with other pre-existing HERO cards in mind, and assumes the power scale of modern day cards in mind.  Tried hard to make the effects reflective of events in the show or attributed to the forms / abilities seen.

Let me know what y'all think?
      Set inspirations (Top)
      Set list (Bottom)

• By The Old Charlelot
      Hey everyone,

Here is my backup for various archetypes I updated. Have a look and tell me what you think.

Alchemy Beast:
      Bonding:
      Cipher:
      Cyberdark:
      Dark Scorpion:
      Destiny HERO:
      Gusto:
      LV:
      Neo-Spacian:
      Nordic:
      Ojama:
      Spirits: