Sleepy

Sleepy's Formal Introduction~

Hi everybody!

I'm Angel, I go by Sleepy.
I've been here 2 days now but back in the old site I only discovered the Introductions section when I was already a 5 star member xD
I've been a member of the old site since Nov 2008. Although for the past couple years I mostly lurked around checking for my old art club. I'm trying to get a little more active now that we have such a fresh restart.

I like drawing and my original reason to join the old site was to illustrate my cards xP

Sharing my old profile's message here:
"If I appear offline with no reason for more than 3 weeks, I probably died"    ^-^

Here's one of my drawings from last year:

Spoiler

43GMElO.jpg

Hope you all have a good time. I'm enjoying the new forum a lot myself xP

Another member here making me feel super old ;-;

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any comments or questions, don't hesitate to contact us about them. We're just about as new to this site as you are, and are still fiddling about. 

Thank you!
I started off a little worried about how I'd adjust. In the old YCM I could not get used to any of the alternative skins and used the white+blue one introduced in 2009-ish xD
2 days have gone by and 99% of the stuff I had problems with has either been fixed or I've figured out how to "do the thing".

Everything is dandy so far. This song is playing in my head thinking about it: