Sign in to follow this  
Arbalest's Big Crossbow

Text completion AI

This is a text-completing program that I found the other day. You know, just type in a tiny bit of text and it'll just run with it. It gets hilariously off topic and nonsensical, like with this example:

unknown.png

Here's the link if anyone wants to try it out.

GIVE ME MONEY!"

This was after the police said they would take Mr Smith's cash and he could be taken to court. It had been promised that Mr Smith had to go to the station if he made a statement before the police.

Instead Mr Smith was taken to the police station and told that if he was a thief he would be arrested.

What is going to happen to me?

Mr Smith's statement was used to convict him of theft. He was jailed for two and a half years for theft, and for two years for a further breach of the peace. He was also ordered to pay £800 compensation for the theft, and £2,500 for the assault at the house.

What has he done?

Mr Smith has always claimed he was attacked by men who wanted money. It has been suggested that he wanted to prove a case to his ex-wife so he could make her pay for his stolen cars. However, Mr Smith denies he was ever involved in the theft of vehicles.

What have people done?

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. And I want to start a fight with all those bad boys out there."

Giants rookie Victor Cruz said the comments made him uncomfortable, but said he doesn't feel betrayed.

"We definitely have different views on how we're supposed to be treated. It's not that I'm feeling betrayed, it's more that what they said was probably true at the end of the day. He's like, 'It's all your fault, you know?'" Cruz said. "I know it may not be fun for me. My brothers and dad have been saying that for a long time. It's never cool to feel like you had to take a hit to get this, that or the other on this, but I'm a young man. I feel like I'm supposed to be in a position where I'm gonna make noise where people can hear me."

Cruz said he hasn't spoken with the Giants, but he's not surprised by what was said. He thought he was the big deal when he signed with the Giants.

"I felt like

Spoiler

I hate it when that happens," one of the women said to NBC News.

At the time, the men were not accused of any wrongdoing.

NBC News has reported that the women, according to court records, have each been paid between $10,000 and $40,000 -- but none of the victims' names appeared on the settlement offer, which required neither side to reveal its own money terms to the other.

The women, who spoke to NBC News on condition of anonymity because of the ongoing civil litigation, want to speak to the media about what happened in exchange for a cash infusion.

On Monday, NBC News posted a document on its website that offered to pay all four women $15,000 in a settlement if they would agree to a joint interview in the case.

When asked about the offer, Trump told NBC News: "I like it . . . I could have said no."

The men say they are prepared to accept the arrangement.

After the settlement, the NBC News and other media outlets published articles on the settlement

Nobody loves me because of my job. It was my career from the start. But it was in a bad way and, as my parents said to me, I had to come back.

"I have a job because of my mother, not because of my father.

"When you are your own father, even in the best of times, and when you are your own mother, it is a strange feeling."

Despite the loss of his mum, Sonequa Martin-Green would prefer to have a mother who was "more present".

On the subject of her being unavailable for her son's birthday celebrations, she said: "I'd rather have a mom who was more present. I have to respect her privacy, so I haven't had enough, but I don't worry about that.

"I've always said that I don't like when I don't hear from him if he wants to see me."

And the mum-of-one, who is single, will never date and remains single. "I'm a single mother

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

And so, in the end, the people's voices were silenced and the battle between the people and the people's power continued for generations.
However, the true hero, Lakyus, rose to the occasion and took their rightful place as leaders of the people.
A legend that's been passed down from generation to generation.
In accordance with the legend ,
When the battle was over,
Lakyus and his allies,
The Great War ended with the return of the Great Holy Grail
And it is said that after the restoration of peace ,
The Great War still continues,
In the future, a world that no longer remembers the Great Holy Grail War exists.
A world ruled by heroes .
At this moment, what is it that this hero will do?
The Hero is not the "great" war, nor can he be the leader of a world that has been trampled on in the wars and the Great War ended with the return of the Great Holy Grail .
The problem is the world.

Edited by Mr Spaz

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.... You shall fall," the evil demon, which is the evil, says. Then the king says to him, "What I say is true; it is not right that this man be left alone, and this son be left with his father, that my children may live." And the evil demon laughs, and says to his father, "This was your idea, my father! But it was also God's, and that shall be so with you again." And all the earth was darkened, and the stars were darkened, and the glory of the earth was taken away from before the eyes of men, who are now called by the name of wicked men.

Then the king of Egypt was wroth, and he cried to the Lord, that he should have power to smite the Egyptians. But the Word made a great earthquake in heaven, and all the host of heaven fell to the earth, and the sun and all his host, and all the power of the hosts of heaven was cast down to the earth.

Then the

One of these days, I'm going to come up with something really interesting." That is when the interview will end. When I am so close to my deadline, it feels good to make a decision and leave, because I won't have done anything wrong.

In the middle of my research on this subject, I was looking into the history of human relationships with animals and how we came to think humans and other animals were the same. I had a feeling I had to do a study that would make me think that way, but it was never quite like that. At first glance I was going to get straight back to my subject of research on this subject, but at the last minute I decided, as is natural in scientific research, to do something new; something that might change my mind a bit about the animal-human relationship.

I had always been fascinated by the relationship between the two animals and animals themselves, and I'm trying to see why it is that we think the same. I'm fascinated by the fact we live in such close and intimate contact with animals, how we love them the way we