Sign in to follow this  
Thar

Post and I'll give you a contraption

1 minute ago, Aria 51 said:

I can make that thread for you, if you want.

If I hadn't realized who you were thanks to the duel screenshot this would have been the give away

10 hours ago, Aria 51 said:

Invent away

Dimensional Residence Puzzle Ball: Infused with cutting-edge dimensional phasing technology, this ball gives you the keys to your very own pocket dimension to act as your personal space. Make of it as you will: A house, a party room, a kink factory, or even just storage. With this ball's ever-shifting puzzle, people will never guess the solution to gain access to your own private space.

9 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

s2g thought this said contraceptive

Chastitaser Briefs: Woven with 100% crystalline silicon-infused cotton, these briefs provide luxurious comfort as well as solar-powered protection against predators with adaptive heat-seeking technology that recognizes your identity and gives a 10,000 volt shock to anyone that tries to break through. Comes with a USB adapter for AC rechargeability.

9 hours ago, Yui said:

SCIENCE!

InstaFlank: Using state-of-the-art infrared sensor and face-recognition technology, this device detects the fronts of people's bodies and allows the user to bend space and time in order to instantaneously travel through spacetime to reappear behind a person of their choosing.

WARNING: Product does not condone personal attacks from behind after use. Any harm done to others using this product must not be subject to bias or emotional premeditation. Violation of this may exempt user from warranty or any multipliers to scores earned from combos.

4 minutes ago, radio414 said:

giphy.gif

Rock of Detection: This almost spherical rock looks munda-

Radio Star Killer: Why settle for only sound when you can also have video? This device gives you visual representation of whatever music you're listening to, providing an extra dimension to your music-loving pleasure. Forget the radio. Enhance your experience today!

11 hours ago, Thar said:

Dimensional Residence Puzzle Ball: Infused with cutting-edge dimensional phasing technology, this ball gives you the keys to your very own pocket dimension to act as your personal space. Make of it as you will: A house, a party room, a kink factory, or even just storage. With this ball's ever-shifting puzzle, people will never guess the solution to gain access to your own private space.

This is just a body storage unit, why the hell would I need two? 

Are there re-rolls?

12 hours ago, Aria 51 said:

This is just a body storage unit, why the hell would I need two? 

Are there re-rolls?

No.