Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[IGAS] @Ignister [updated with new card! (29th/9/2019)]

Ai’s tribute theme to his fallen friends and comrades get their OCG counterparts revealed!

Pikari.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP001 Pikari @Ignister
Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 200
DEF 600

You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can add 1 “A.I.” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can target 1 “@Ignister” monster you control; its Level becomes 4 until the end of this turn.

Bururu.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP002 Bururu @Ignister
Level 3 WIND Cyberse Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 600
DEF 1000

(1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can send 1 “@Ignister” monster from your Deck to your GY.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY as a material for a Cyberse Synchro Monster: You can target 1 monster in your GY that was used as material for this Summon, except “Bururu @Ignister”; Special Summon it.

Doyon.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP003 Doyon @Ignister
Level 4 DARK Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 400
DEF 1600

(1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can target 1 “@Ignister” monster in your GY; add it to your hand.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY as material for a Cyberse Link Monster: You can target 1 “A.I.” Spell/Trap in your GY; add it to your hand.

Achichi.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP004 Achichi @Ignister
Level 2 FIRE Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 800

(1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower “@Ignister” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Achichi @Ignister”.
(2) At the start of the Damage Step, when a Cyberse monster you control battles: You can banish this card from your GY; destroy your monster.

Doshin.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP005 Doshin @Ignister
Level 1 EARTH Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 100
DEF 800

(1) If you control an “@Ignister” monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) You can target 1 Cyberse Link Monster in your GY; return it to the Extra Deck, and if you do, add 1 “A.I. Love Fusion” from your Deck to your hand.

Hayari.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP006 Hiyari @Ignister
Level 1 WATER Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 300
DEF 400

(1) If you control an “@Ignister” monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) You can Tribute 1 other Cyberse monster; add 1 Level 5 or higher “@Ignister” monster from your Deck to your hand, also this card’s Level becomes 4 until the end of this turn. Then, if you Tributed a Link Monster to activate this effect, you can add 1 “A.I. ‘s Ritual” from your Deck to your hand.

WaterLeviathan.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=

IGAS-JP034 Water Leviathan @Ignister
Level 7 WATER Cyberse Ritual Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 2000

You can Ritual Summon this card with “A.I.’s Ritual”. You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is Ritual Summoned: You can return all monsters your opponent controls with 2300 or less ATK to the hand.
(2) You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; return as many Link Monsters as possible from your GY into the Extra Deck, and if you do, that target’s ATK becomes 0.
(3) Once per damage calculation, when this card battles an opponent’s monster: Youc can halve that opponent’s monster’s ATK during this damage calculation only.

EarthGolem.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP041 Earth Golem @Ignister
Level 7 EARTH Cyberse Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 2000

Materials: 1 Cyberse monster + 1 Link Monster
You can only use this card name’s (3) effect once per turn.
(1) You take no damage for the rest of the turn after this was Fusion Summoned.
(2) If this card attacks a monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, it gains ATK equal to its original ATK during the Damage Step.
(3) When this card is destroyed by battle: You can target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY, except “Earth Golem @Ignister”; Special Summon it.

Wind-Pegasus.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP042 Wind Pegasus @Ignister
Level 7 WIND Cyberse Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2300
DEF 1500

Materials: 1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) During your Main Phase: You can destroy any number of Spell/Traps your opponent controls, up to the number of “@Ignister” monsters you control.
(2) If this card is on your field or in your GY, and another card you control is destroyed by battle, or by an opponent’s card effect: You can banish this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; shuffle it into the Deck.

IgnisterAiLand.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=

IGAS-JP050 Ignister A.I.Land
Field Spell Card

You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters in your Main Monster Zones: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “@Ignister” monster from your hand, also for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon another monster with the same Attribute with the effect of “Ignister A.I.Land”, and you cannot Special Summon monsters, except for Cyberse monsters.
(2) If this card is in your GY: You can banish 1 “@Ignister” monster from your GY; Set this card to your field.

AiDleReborn.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP052 A.I.dling Born (KCM: A.I.dle Reborn)
Spell Quick-Play

(1) Target 1 “@Ignister” monster in your GY; Special Summon it. For the rest of this turn after this card resolves, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except Cyberse monsters.
(2) During attack declaration in a battle between 2 monsters: You can banish this card and 1 card from your hand, then target 1 “A.I.” Spell/Trap in your GY, or amongst your banished cards, except “A.I.dle Reborn”; add it to your hand.

AiLoveFusion.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP053 Ai Love Yuugou (A.I. Love Fusion)
Normal Spell Card

You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Fusion Summon 1 Cyberse Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control or have in your hand as materials. If you are using an “@Ignister” monster(s) as material, you can also use 1 Link Monster your opponent controls as material.

AisRitual.jpg?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

IGAS-JP054 Ai no Gishiki (A.I.’s Ritual)
Ritual Spell Card

This card is used to Ritual Summon any Cyberse Ritual Monster.
(1) Tribute “@Ignister” monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the monster you Ritual Summon, then Ritual Summon 1 Cyberse Ritual Monster from your hand. If you control an “@Ignister” monster when you activated this card, you can also banish “@Ignister” monsters from your GY instead of Tributing.

EFTPCpPUYAAL5fp.jpg?resize=300%2C169&ssl

Ai Shadow (A.I. Shadow)
Continuous Trap Card

You can only activate the (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn. Activate by targeting 1 “@Ignister” monster you control.
(1) The targeted monster gains (8?)00 ATK, and all of your opponent’s monsters must attack it, if able.
(2) If this face-up card in your Spell & Trap Zone has left the field because of an opponent’s effect, and is now in the GY or banished draw 1 card.

EFdkT4VVUAEXCZX.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

IGAS-JP007 ドンヨリボー@イグニスター Donyoribo @Ignister
Level 1 DARK Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 300
DEF 0

You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) During damage calculation when your “@Ignister” monster is attacked: You can discard this card; you take no damage from that battle.
(2) When an “@Ignister” monster effect, or an “A.I.” Spell/Trap effect, that inflicts damage to your opponent is activated (even during the Damage Step) (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from the GY; Double the damage your opponent takes from it.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/tsuginarusentimental/

https://ygorganization.com/commericalsaretheenemyofconfirmation/

https://ygorganization.com/soitseitherheavyorglazed/

Edited by Jolly Glot