Larry The Cucumber

The Veggietales Show

Hey everyone!

Sorry if this is a little out of place; I know not a lot of my fellow monsters come to this part of the forum and this might seem a bit like I'm just self-promoting but this is something I'm pretty excited for and this seems like a good place to put it.

We have a new show! Today!

Basically what happened is that Bob and I heard the outcry against our Netflix outing -- our voices, some of the cast was missing, you know, normal internet complaints -- and we thought, "Hey, Mister Nezzer owns a theater now, doesn't he? Why don't we make a new new show and set it there?"

And then we did that! And we call it "The Veggietales Show"

So yeah! You can see why I'm pretty excited then. We've also got a trailer for the episode. I know it's a little out of season because it's only October and it's about Christmas, but like I always say, it's never too early to think about God. But anyway, here's that trailer also:

I'm glad to see so many people remember our old show, we couldn't have made it without you, and I can't wait for you all to see what new things we have in store here at Veggietales.

See you around!