Kurumi Ebisuzawa

Looks like this is goodbye

They say that with every hello, there has to be a goodbye. I guess this is ours.

I don't regret the time I spent here, and I don't regret leaving either. There were some fun things, and some sad things. Even some painful things. Those sorts of experiences aren't going anywhere. Like the jokes Carlos told, or working together with everyone to save Larry from the Necronomicon! Or that time Segata misunderstood the gift he got in that thread, or seeing what sorts of weapons everyone could find to help me hunt down the infected lurking around here. They're all things I'll get to remember and laugh about in the future, and that makes surviving out here all the more worth it.

On that note... don't come looking for me. Don't try to contact me. Don't send help. It's just a gut feeling, but for some reason I feel like that would only make things worse, somehow. But don't worry about me, either! Not even for a second! I'll be just fine, and so will everyone else holed up here with me!

844f4d8c2ee4f8a910beea6db26295dd.png

...at least, I should be.

Anyway, that's it from me. Kurumi Ebisuzawa, signing off and resuming her standard duties with the School Life Club whole-heartedly!