Nico

Neo BLT Match 1-26

Galaxy/Dove VS Whatchamacallit  

10 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Galaxy/Dove VS Whatchamacallit

• Galaxy/Dove
    • Whatchamacallit

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/02/2020 at 04:09 AM

LevH37jm.jpg?1VSjSoT3F4.png

Galaxy/Dove: Delicious and smooth creamy Milk Chocolate Bar

Whatchamacallit: I'll have one of those.... hm... Whatchamacallits? Peanut-Flavoured Crisp topped with a layer of caramel and dipped in chocolate

Matches end when poll ends.

What?! I didn't know Dove and Galaxy were the same brand! What...I'm floored. I feel like my whole worldview has tilted slightly.

And voting for the double brands cuz they're good and slightly addicting. 

Yeah, I found out about Galaxy first and then saw that they're supposed to be the same thing, just sold in different places. I'm sure there's some level of difference just because of that, but I think it's still enough to consider them the same for this kinda thing. 

The Whachamacallit, i just tried because brother bought it recently and this came up. It reminds me of Crispy Crunch, just... peanut butter. It does stick to the mouth in the way that got me not so fond of Crispy Crunch nowadays, but not nearly as much/long (and not as hard), so it's really good. Just think I prefer the other(s) a bit more.

Edited by Nico

Haven't tried either AFAIK but the whatchamacallait thingie has peanut butter and I don't like it much so Galaxy/Dove it is.