Sign in to follow this  
Chaos Sonic

Post a Shiny Pokémon and I'll Rate /10

So yeah, I decided to do this...for no reason.

And yes, I'll be rating this based on both my opinion annnnnd how I honestly think they look like. Which I have been told I've got crap taste...so who knows how this'll work.

31 minutes ago, radio414 said:

dbxfvu6-f7e7ac7a-d771-4e84-bd67-6fd6520c

9/10

I adored Mimikyu's initial appearance when I first saw it. However, seeing the monochromatic coloration of it's Shiny made me love it even more. I guess for some things, I'm a sucker for monochrome...plus it just looks good on a Ghost type to me.

23 minutes ago, Mr Spaz said:

Might as well give you one of the worst ones to start.

553.png

2/10

...honestly, I prefer Krokorok's original color scheme. This is...ugh...I dunno what it even is with this. I'll give it that it follows the brownish coloration of a crocodile that if I recall correctly, some have (don't hold me to that, I'm not a zoologist), so that's why it's a 2. Otherwise it would've been a straight zero.

3 minutes ago, Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd said:

Oh god the Mimikyu is giving me memories...and that Krookodile looks terrible.

Anyway.

872.png

814.jpg

Ahhhh, now with that out of the way...

9.5/10

I adore Snom as a whole. It's one wholesome Pokémon and it's very adorable. However, at first glance, the Shiny doesn't look all that different. That said, it's cute and adorable non or Shiny...so that's factoring into the score. I'm a simple guy, what can I say?

9 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

461.png

Another ugly one. Have fun

5/10

Giving this a 5 just cause of this. While I enjoy the original color scheme of Weavile, the gold on it does look good on it. It gives it a bit of an Egyptian vibe to me with the gold headdress...and it fits somewhat (even though Sneasl and Weavile are based on that whirlwind ferret Yokai who's name escapes me). If the base wasn't red, it might've been cool.

1 hour ago, Darj said:

mkqzdOU.jpg

10/10

This is a Shiny Pokemon done right. While I don't personally like Toxapex, this Shiny makes sense. Regular Toxapex being blue is one thing, but its Shiny being reddish is good. After all, it's based on the Thorn of Crowns Sea Star, and they aren't just blue but they come in red as well. This is just the Pokemon Company and GameFreak actually making a Shiny make sense for a Pokemon.

54 minutes ago, Mr Spaz said:

3bcb723cf9cbff63d692bc6e18e5863a.jpg

The introduction to a Shiny I didn't even see before!

9.5/10

Victini was always a mythical I enjoyed from B/W and seeing the Shiny being the way it is, that's pretty awesome. Only gave it half a point though, cause of one thing: if the Shiny was black and white, that would be a bit of a play on the generation that it came from. Of course, it doesn't add too much in the grand scheme, but whatever.

Same time, I also would've preferred blue as a color in the scheme, just because of the blue flame of a fire, but eh it's not too necessary either.

4 minutes ago, Yui said:

maxresdefault.jpg

A Shiny Mega added to the list? Color me impressed! ...okay I'll just do the thing...

8/10

Mega Garchomp is better...not the normal version, and I'll tell you why: Shiny Garchomp is simply just a darker shade of Garchomp's original color, not at all different, unlike the Mega Shiny depicted above! While I would've preferred the Mega be a different color, it's leagues better than the Shiny Garchomp itself. If it could stay Mega for long periods of time, I'd grow to enjoy the brighter dragon...but alas, it's not.

32 minutes ago, Mr Spaz said:

300px-717Yveltal-Shiny_XY_anime.png

10/10

Why is Shiny Yveltal getting 10/10? One reason...and it's a stupid reason: Bacon Birb...and I love bacon xD

Nuff said xD