Nico

I can answer this one (anyone been influenced?)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VMXN2VTBolDRdn-S0rl-BiXJ3MvbniF-h2NxAawXg5I/edit?usp=sharing

Pizza chips ramen! I love Ms. Koizumi who Loves Ramen Noodles!

Media (well, pretty much only anime) has influenced me to eat/drink things I already loved a little more (Saki's Yuuki with tacos as a fledgling weeb, A Sister's All You Need's Nayuta with root beer as a weeby weeb) as well.

Ah, well, I don't really intend this to only be about food, I just can't think of anything else. In which case I'm kinda surprised there's been that many instances of the food.

Edited by Nico

Inazuma Eleven got me to try out soccer with my childhood friend.
Prince of Tennis got me into trying out tennis with my family.
Kuroko no Basket got me into trying out basketball for a while.
Stuff like Totoro and Spirited Away got me into spending hours just running around parks looking for those secret entrances or mystical little creatures in the grass or trees or bushes, that kind of thing.
Non Non Biyori was one of the things that got me into really liking the country side (even with the bugs and other inconveniences, it feels nicer imo).
Net-juu no Susume got me back into playing MMOs again xd.
I'm pretty sure there's others I'm just forgetting at the moment.

And in general, a lot of anime/manga helped fuel my love for writing with all sorts of ideas and genres.

Dr Pepper. steins gate. Most anime cooking got me interested in actually improving my culinary skills, and worked.