Sign in to follow this  
SecondSeraphim

Chemicritter Support

Poly-Chemicritter Phoenixide                    WIND/Winged Beast/Link            2100/2(U, D)

2 Gemini monsters

Cannot be used as Link Material the turn it was Link Summoned. If this card is Link Summoned, you can Special Summon a “Chemicritter” monster from your Deck to a zone this card points to. Gemini monsters this card points to are treated as Effect Monsters and gains their effects.

Chemicritter Reaction                                   Continuous Spell

You can treat Gemini monsters that are being treated as Effect monsters as two Material while Link or Xyz Summoning. You can only activate each of the following effects of “Chemicritter Reaction” once per turn. If this card is activated, you can add a “Catalyst Field” from your Deck to your hand. If you Xyz Summon a monster using a Gemini monster as Material, you can target a Gemini monster in your GY; apply one of the following effects:

·         Attach that monster to an Xyz monster you control as Material.

·         Add that monster to your hand, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon a Gemini monster.

Chemicritter Counter Agent                       Counter Trap

Negate the activation and effect of a Spell/Trap card or monster effect activated in response to the Normal Summon of a Gemini monster, or the activation of the effect of a Gemini monster, and destroy it. If you control “Catalyst Field”, you can activate this card from your hand. During your opponent’s turn, you can banish this card from your GY to target a Gemini monster you control; double it’s ATK and DEF until the End Phase, but at the End Phase that monster becomes a Normal monster and loses its effect.

Edited by SecondSeraphim

Though it would be pushing it pretty hard, I think Phoenixide could afford to only require one of its materials to be Gemini. This opens up potential for gemini scorpion, junk forward, and other similar effects. I understand that reaction is supposed to fill that role, but you simply won't always have it available.

I love Geminis! Thank you for making this support for one of my favorite series ever, and from the basic look of things, they're not bad.

Chemicritter Phoenixide: I would decrease the ATK of Phoenixide. Otherwise, it's a pretty good card. (The real issue that we need to address is that you made it a WIND Winged Beast monster. That is unacceptable. Chemicritters are known to possess strange, unusual Attribute/Type combination. Take Chemicritter Carbo Crab for example. That combination isn't even healthy.

Chemicritter Reaction: In my opinion, will be most useful as a Terraforming for Catalyst Field. That's good, considering how desperately Chemicritters (and Geminis in general) depend on that card. However, this really makes Xyz Summoning with a Gemini monster easy, and I mean like easy. I would nerf that last effect a bit, mostly just to restrict the amount of Xyz spam you could do with this card (and I don't mean like spamming multiple Xyz monsters onto the board; rather, just Summoning high Rank Xyz monsters with extreme ease). Otherwise, it should be good.

Chemicritter Counter Agent: Have it to where you must target a Gemini monster with an effect. Otherwise, it's great.

These are really cool cards, and you look like you have potential for making cards. There are some PSCT issues, and if you would like to know more, I will try my very best to teach so.

Edited by o_smily from YCM