Merci

New Times, New Vibes

Sup! Merciful Idiot here.

I've mostly come just to import the Grand Crossover RP to this new site, although you may see me in other places from time to time~

Honestly, it's still incredibly weird to think about YCM ending. But looking at the facts, it's gonna be hard to trust a forum that could disappear at any given moment even when it does come back up. At the end of the day, it's kinda like growing up, I guess. I've been on YCM since 2008, yet drifted away from the card game a loooong time ago - so how to put it? NCM? "Neo Card Maker"? No matter how I look at it, it just sounds more mature, and better, than "Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker" in every way.

Basically, this move feels very likely like it's gonna be a permanent one for many of us. Ofc, if I'm wrong , that's cool too~

Welp, hope everyone settles in alright. Here's to a new era!

Edited by Merci

For me it's not necessarily "growing up" as it is just moving on, which in a way kinda means the same thing only the former is more of a realization than a decision.

Still though, I'm fond of the change.