Paradox Gouging Fire
FIRE
Level 12
Pyro/Synchro/Effect
ATK: 3500
DEF: 3500
Effect:
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
Each time your opponent activates a monster's Quick Effect, Trap card or effect, or Quick-Play Spell inflict 600 damage to your opponent. You can only use each of the following effects of "Paradox Gouging Fire" once per turn. If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can activate this effect; for the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot activate monster effects, except on the field. If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can change that monster to face-down Defense Position, also this card gains ATK or DEF equal to that monster's ATK.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
Fixed some errors and updated the image.

So first wanna say Experimental Cards is meant to be for stuff like custom mechanics or new summon types and that sort of thing. I don't know enough about ygo to be sure but I think this and the other would fit more into the regular custom card section and I can move them if that's the case.

I don't wanna JUST say that so I will say uhhhh

I like the burn effect though unsure how much use it'd get with such a high attack stat. Curious though why not make use of its signature move Burning Bulwark?

4 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

So first wanna say Experimental Cards is meant to be for stuff like custom mechanics or new summon types and that sort of thing. I don't know enough about ygo to be sure but I think this and the other would fit more into the regular custom card section and I can move them if that's the case.

I don't wanna JUST say that so I will say uhhhh

I like the burn effect though unsure how much use it'd get with such a high attack stat. Curious though why not make use of its signature move Burning Bulwark?

I don't know how to put that move into a yugioh card. Yes you can move both Paradoxes to Custom Cards.