Sign in to follow this  
Chiri Bedhead

ww! Waifu Wars! S1 Round 1 Match 13

Midna vs. Ai Hayasaka  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Midna vs. Ai Hayasaka

• Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
    • Ai Hayasaka (Kaguya-sama: Love is War)

This one was a tough decision because they're both really great but the image of "true form" tipped the scales in Ai's favor.

Vote for Midna. I prefer her imp form more, though. Such a snarky but lovable piece of gal who is more mature than she looks.

On 5/16/2019 at 7:45 AM, LordCowCow said:

This one was a tough decision because they're both really great but the image of "true form" tipped the scales in Ai's favor.

So the true form persuaded you to not vote for her? That's... weird. Why did you use a true form picture for the poll, then? Sounds as if you had sabotaged yourself xD

4 hours ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

Vote for Midna. I prefer her imp form more, though. Such a snarky but lovable piece of gal who is more mature than she looks.

So the true form persuaded you to not vote for her? That's... weird. Why did you use a true form picture for the poll, then? Sounds as if you had sabotaged yourself xD

I didn't make the poll.

And it's more that I like them both a lot but since I don't like her true form (and given that's how she's supposed to look) it tips the scale.

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

I didn't make the poll.

And it's more that I like them both a lot but since I don't like her true form (and given that's how she's supposed to look) it tips the scale.

Oh you are right, my bad. You host the FE ones so I mixed things up. Fair enough, the adult form does dissuade me a bit too but I prefer to focus on her imp form, which is how she spends most of the time in TP after all.

Imp form or not, I like Midna. Plus, in Hyrule Warriors, even when she was in her true form, she still retains the same personality.