Unlisted Member

Starting Adrift the Canoe Anew

Well... Some of you may remember me from that recently established ghost town of a forum, especially in Casual Cards... But, if not: Hi! A pleasure to meet y'all. If we haven't already established this, I like making Yugioh Cards... Yeah I know that doesn't distinguish me a whole lot from some, but... Yeah...

Now onto some other detail about myself that would be distinguishable! Ummm.. Duuuhhh~ Hobbies~! Okay so I love to draw all sorts of things (I am not really particular), I love wordplay especially puns and portmanteaus, and I love bike riding while simultaneously playing tambourines (that I do).

Uhhh... Hurrrr~ Aspirations! I am looking to get better at rendering some of my drawings in Photoshop. I've done some pieces with it, but always seem to be missing something to make them compelling to the eyes. So yeah I just might want some criticism of pieces as they come along.

And yeah... That is all I really think is important to know about me.

Edited by BGMキャノン

Welcome to the new version of YCM xP
Hey you got a lot more points from this introduction than I expected. Maybe I should have begun by making a topic in here haha.

Looking forward to seeing you around like usual xD

I was hoping you'd be here, and when I saw you on the Discord I knew it was alright.

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay. I really enjoyed seeing your cards in casual! But now, no distinction, so hope that's not too much of a shift ?

Welcome home!

I hope it’s an easy adjustment to post cards in the newly reunited CC section, because it’s still going to be the same thing, just... less artificially separated.