Sign in to follow this  
MetalSonic

Total Drama NCM(nominations open)

Dr-Eggman.jpg

Greetings and salutations, you worthless miscreants! It is I, Doctor Julian Ivo Robotnik Eggman, the most terrifying supervillain in all of Mobius! Now, it has come to my attention that there's nothing more fun than humiliating your rivals, so in the spirit of good sportsmanship, my robots have taken over Total Drama Island and I will now be hosting an event of my own. Welcome to Total Drama Eggman! Hosted on EggTV. There does seem to be one problem however. This site seems as barren as that other one, oh, what's its name. Because of this, I think it would be more entertaining to allow you to make some sacrifices in your place. 

Oh, and if you're wondering whatever happened to that Chris moron, well, who cares? He's all washed up anyway, unlike my remarkably handsome self. 

Spoiler

In addition to other simulators, BrantSteele also has a Total Drama Island simulator, complete with 22 total characters. It allows changing team names, if we wish. Since I don't think we have enough NCMers to do a member-based season, instead it'll be with characters. Any character goes, no matter where. The only rule, however, is that you cannot nominate 2 characters from the same series. With that, everyone may have 4 nominations. See you on the first ever episode of TOTAL! DRAMA! NCM!

https://brantsteele.com/totaldrama/01/episode.php?e=1

I nominate Dae. He is and will be the purist thing about YCM and on here, in memory and name.