Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

Hello, fine peoples!  It is I, resident dabbler, hobbyist, and eternal journeyman Tinkerer Bartholomew Melon!

...and I never woulda found out about this place if I didn't have the most convoluted backdoor means of contacting peeps ?

Anyways...  Back to square one.  In a way though, it feels nice to have a fresh start.  While I purposefully tend to be aloof, I really do care for the community of ycm.  I want the best for it and watch it grow, both in members and in the mindsets of those already here.  I pledge to support the function of this community, and I aim to do so in a way befitting my name.  I shall tinker and try and do any small thing I can to improve the quality of this place any and every small way that I can!

...that said, someone's gotta fix the last sentence in the "Welcome all" blurb that appears on the top of the page.  There, I did my sacred duty. :P

Melon? I only seem a very inviting burg- uh AHHH! IT'S EATING M

Welcome to NCM! Don't mind me, I've just be replaced by a very suspiciously similar looking thing person.