Sign in to follow this  
Thar

What are you watching right now?

I assume "movies" was meant to be for this section as well, so we'll include those as well.

Post what you just recently watched, be it a movie, tv show, documentary, anything that was filmed (live action only.)

As for me, I just recently watched the first Rocky movie. Still blows my mind that Stallone went from rags to riches just from writing the script to this on loose leaf.

1 minute ago, iarimakousei said:

I recently watched the Conor Mcgregor documentary "Notorious" and I've been hearing about Birdbox a lot but i dont know if i will watch it.

Yeah me neither, not much of a fan of movies like that, even if horror vets don't consider it "scary"

Too much I got sucked into from being comic related, along with BBT/Young Sheldon, The Orville, and soon to be Brooklyn Nine Nine again. 

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (my rewatch caught up to the current season. Apparently I'll finish that before the next one arrives, even watching weekly still)
  • Arrow
  • Black Lightning
  • Daredevil (Dang it, Netflix)
  • Gotham
  • Legends of Tomorrow
  • The Flash
  • The Gifted
  • Riverdale
  • Supergirl

I don't care enough about movies in general but should be going to see Aquaman this Tuesday (or Wednesday). I've heard enough about it to make me think it probably won't be great, but sure as hell better than Justice League.

Edited by Nico

On 1/9/2019 at 11:31 AM, Nico said:

Too much I got sucked into from being comic related, along with BBT/Young Sheldon, The Orville, and soon to be Brooklyn Nine Nine again. 

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (my rewatch caught up to the current season. Apparently I'll finish that before the next one arrives, even watching weekly still)
  • Arrow
  • Black Lightning
  • Daredevil (Dang it, Netflix)
  • Gotham
  • Legends of Tomorrow
  • The Flash
  • The Gifted
  • Riverdale
  • Supergirl

I don't care enough about movies in general but should be going to see Aquaman this Tuesday (or Wednesday). I've heard enough about it to make me think it probably won't be great, but sure as hell better than Justice League.

Dang, that's a lot to keep up with. Wish I could catch up to half the stuff I've been meaning to watch, but I just don't have that kind of time or attention span.

5 hours ago, Thar said:

Dang, that's a lot to keep up with. Wish I could catch up to half the stuff I've been meaning to watch, but I just don't have that kind of time or attention span.

Yeah, it wasn't all at the same time all the time exactly, but now I'm less interested in picking up more live-action that doesn't share the same universe/connected in some greater way to what I have been watching, now.