Kurumi Ebisuzawa

Post and I'll give you a survival tip.

18 minutes ago, Darj said:

Give me advice, please! I want to survive!

You shouldn't drink water straight from a river or lake. Filter it first! Natural water can be filled with all sorts of microbes and parasites that humans don't have a resistance to.

14 minutes ago, radio414 said:

Sure, what'cha got for me?

Zombies aren't very smart, and easily distracted. Always try to carry some glowsticks and a portable source of noise to distract them with!

1 hour ago, Segata Sanshiro said:

The undead shall not threaten SEGA customers!

If you're lucky enough to be holed up somewhere with solar panels, make sure to conserve electricity. Especially on cloudy days! That means you probably shouldn't sit around playing video games all day.

42 minutes ago, Yami Bakura said:

I already have a survival tip, it's called manipulating a piece of the Millennium Puzzle so I can still exist.

That sounds... bad. And probably against some weird law I don't know about. How about something a bit more conventional?

If you're stuck somewhere cold and snowy, build an igloo. That much is obvious, but make sure you sleep above the entrance!

2 minutes ago, Spooky said:

Well, I'm already a ghost. But let's do this for fun.

It should go without saying, but you're better off trying to make friends out of any other survivors you meet, rather than enemies.

1 hour ago, The Frost King said:

Survival tips huh? Sure why not

Even something as trivial as a letter tied to a balloon can find its way to other survivors if you're lucky. If you're trying to contact others to find help, do anything you can. Although, you may have trouble finding helium and balloons, depending on where you are.

48 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Just the tip?

This should sound obvious, but no matter where you're holed up or how well you've fortified your new home, always make sure you have an escape plan! You never know what might happen.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Death said:

I don't think I need this

But I'll ask for one anyways!

Maybe I can give it to Senpai

Senpai...

ezgif-4-41273205ab1b.gif

You should give them a survival tip. In fact, I really want you to! Definitely give them some help...

A-Anyway, when facing off with a zombie, it's important to remember that they aren't human anymore. You'll be doing them a favor by killing them.