Segata Sanshiro

Let It Die! (now on SEGA Saturn)

On the subway, Uncle Death was skateboarding as suddenly, the train pulled in at Station 15. Curious as to who could be getting off, Uncle Death stopped to watch. As the door opened, Uncle Death was happy to see who had gotten off. None other than Segata Sanshiro, who was quite clearly pissed with him after their last meeting. Segata pointed at Uncle Death and yelled "You!" Uncle Death sarcastically looked around for someone else before turning back to Segata. "Who? Me?" he asked. "You mocked the SEGA Saturn, and now I am here to punish you for your insolence." Segata told him. He then produced a skateboard from behind his back. "I challenge you to a race. You win, I attempt to go up the mountain blindfolded and unarmed. I win, you will play SEGA Saturn." "Of course!" Uncle Death responded. "But I must warn you, I've never lost a challenge." "That changes today." Segata answered him.

The track was set. Both Segata and Uncle Death were ready to start as they were both hunched over waiting for Sakura-san to give the signal.  The camera zoomed in on both of their faces, showing their determination to win. At a moment's notice, Sakura waved her flag, signaling both to race. They both took off at blinding speeds. 

*SEGA challeneges you with "Let it Die," the most intense experience of your life!

Uncle Death began grinding on a rail ahead of Segata. Segata, seeing that he was falling behind, took a higher route ahead of him and leaped into first place. As they passed, a human with a spiked baseball bat could be seen bashing in a zombie's head. Another could be seen with a gun that shot fireworks. As they continued, the walls became more and more littered with weapons, ranging from guns to blunt objects. In the streets below them, a riot had broken out with humans and zombies slashing and shooting back and forth, not really certain on who was who in the confusion.

*Prepare yourself for an adrenaline rush so intense you will be jumping up and down in your seat throughout the whole experience.

As Segata took the lead, something suddenly grabbed his leg, forcing him off his skateboard. Uncle Death, even though not in sight, could be heard laughing as an echo said "Later, loser!" Segata looked around for what could have pulled him off, only to be confronted by his worst nightmare: a zombie horde with weapons. Segata knew he was outmatched, until he saw a wall overflowing with weapons.

*And sometimes, when one weapon isn't enough...

Segata forced his way passed the zombies towards the wall, taking two fireworks launchers.

*Use 2 bigger ones.

Segata began to unload into the zombies, blowing them to smitherens. He looked at the launchers impressed, but then remembered he had to win the race. He had to win for SEGA. He took a running start and hopped back on his board, using all his might and passion for the Saturn to propell himself faster and faster, until he saw Uncle Death about to cross the finish line, Sakura already there, worry on her face. Using every last ounce of his love, he yelled "SEGA Satan, Shiro!" as he came from behind proceeding to jump over Uncle Death, but still very much neck-in-neck with him. Just as they were both  about to cross the finish line...

*SEGA! The challenge will always be there!

Let-It-Die-Sega-Saturn.jpg

"Let It Die" 

Now Available on the SEGA Saturn