yui

yuipinions (Masquerade 2019 edition) (Monsters only)

At the end of each Halloween Masquerade, I do an event review all the same, but we're currently halfway into the event and I've got to say, I'm quite liking the event so far. Enough so that I want to gush a bit about the monsters we've got going so far. Non-monsters need not apply, unless it's to ask about a specific monster. If you're curious what the mastermind behind this event thinks of your monster, step right up.

5 hours ago, Segata Sanshiro said:

You and your team have made fantastic games! Well done!

I could say the same to Sega's team!

A monster in a similar line of thought to Pepsiman is never a bad thing, and you've been one of the more active monsters which is also good. Your general work around the forum has been entertaining enough, though sometimes I'm not sure if you're tunnel-visioning too hard on one thing in particular, or if you're trying to fill in the massive shoes Pepsiman left behind in 2016, or something like that. Pending score: 7/10.

3 hours ago, Kurumi Ebisuzawa said:

I'd like one too!

Seems you're out patrolling right now. You can read this when you get back then.

While not quite as in-your-face as some monsters, you've tried to stay decently active around the website, even if most of it is through statuses and the zombie hunt. You should try breaking out of your shell a bit more. Otherwise, no real complaints here, but not much in the way of praise either. Pending score: 6/10

1 hour ago, Uncle Death said:

I didn't know there was a test!

I hope I do well...

You aced it.

My favorite monster of 2019 so far, though Larry may end up taking that spot if you fall off in activity. So take care not to let that happen! Goofy, fun, and packing all sorts of wacky ideas for the most interesting forum game I've seen yet on any forum, period. The only thing I can complain about with you is that I don't see enough of you, but there's really no way I couldn't say that since I simply can't get enough of your shenanigans. Pending score: 10/10

1 minute ago, Post-Crisis Carlos said:

I suppose an opinion wouldn't hurt, unless you put a pin in the onion and make an o-"pin"-nion... hehe

(...I don't need the excuse of onion vapors to cry for that one...)

I love me some puns but that one hurt me almost on a physical level.

You, I like. Plain and simple. I was worried after you seemed to disappear for a couple days that you would end up ghosting the event, but your presence in this thread gives me hope that this won't be the case. I wasn't really sure what to expect out of you as a monster since my familiarity with Magic School Bus is near-zero, but the combination of puns and dark afterstatements simply kills me every time. Don't be a stranger! Pending score: 6/10

6 minutes ago, Yui said:

I love me some puns but that one hurt me almost on a physical level.

You, I like. Plain and simple. I was worried after you seemed to disappear for a couple days that you would end up ghosting the event, but your presence in this thread gives me hope that this won't be the case. I wasn't really sure what to expect out of you as a monster since my familiarity with Magic School Bus is near-zero, but the combination of puns and dark afterstatements simply kills me every time. Don't be a stranger! Pending score: 6/10

Aww, you didn't like that one, huh? Well, I thought it was funny. Then again, I laugh at every joke I make, so I guess that's fair, lol

(...that score seems rather generous, though...)

4 hours ago, Yui said:

You aced it.

My favorite monster of 2019 so far, though Larry may end up taking that spot if you fall off in activity. So take care not to let that happen! Goofy, fun, and packing all sorts of wacky ideas for the most interesting forum game I've seen yet on any forum, period. The only thing I can complain about with you is that I don't see enough of you, but there's really no way I couldn't say that since I simply can't get enough of your shenanigans. Pending score: 10/10

Wow, a 10/10!

I'll make sure to keep it up senpai!