Sign in to follow this  
Dova

The Neo Card Maker 1v1 Gauntlet!

WELCOME!

With a new site comes new events, and I thought I'd try something new for the Neo Card Maker's 1v1 forum. Here's something on the site on the side of Leaderboard and regular 1v1s.

As said in the title, this is a sort of gauntlet free-for-all. Anyone who's interested can pay a fee of 500 points, then try to win as many 1v1s as possible over the course of a month. Every time you win, your prize pool increases, but beware! You are only able to lose 3 times on one entry fee before you're forced to pay again to start participating. The initial entry fee is 500 points, but each additional entry costs 500 more points than the last one. 

To make sure your wins and losses are recorded, tag each 1v1 you do want to be recorded with " gauntletwhen the thread is created so I can know to record it afterwards and assign reps correctly.

For each victory, a user gets an immediate rep with 200 points added to their prize pool. Additionally, for every 4 matches won, they also get a Mystery Box (as seen in the shop ) added to their prize pool, to increase the number of potential points won! At the end of the month OR after 3 losses, a user will receive all points and mystery boxes accumulated up until that point on that entry. Prizes will be handled by me or another moderator.

NB: This is not the only method of doing 1v1s. Feel free to do normal 1v1s without having to worry about entry fees or your loss count!

I know that points will be an issue early on, so I don't expect too many people at the moment, but it shouldn't take too long for it to be possible! I hope to see many of you participating, and that you all have fun!

––––––––––

Participant standings for January 2019:

Spoiler