Challenge other users to 1 on 1 card-making challenges!
- Each user can only participate in up to 3 1v1s at the same time.
- Votes cast by users must be at least 20 words long and must relate in some way to the theme or general card design of the submitted cards.
- Participants in a 1v1 reserve the right to challenge votes if they disagree with what is said, but must give the reasoning as to why. However, a moderator takes precedence when it comes to accepting or denying a vote.
- All accepted votes should receive a rep from at least 1 of the participants.
- All 1v1s will be closed after 3 days OR 3 votes to either card/set, either by the participants or a moderator. Exceptions can be made under certain circumstances.
Please try to vote for either A or B most of the time! Even if both are bad, generally one is better than the other, and it is far more satisfying to see one win rather than 3 C votes.
When making a 1v1, remember to do the following:
- State your name and the player you're battling against. You can either challenge a player directly when the topic is created (such as "Dova vs. Userino") or instead leave the game open until someone expresses interest in the thread (such as "Dova vs. ____").
- If you're taking part in the free-for-all tournament AND have paid your fee, tag your thread with "gauntlet".
- Put any rules specific to your 1v1 at the top, along with deadlines for entry, deadlines for submitting cards, etc.
- Make sure to clearly state the theme you want the pair of you to design around or the choice of a theme.
- Your opponent must submit their card to you via PM to keep things anonymous.
- When the host receives the cards, add them to the original topic under the names Card A and Card B or Set A and Set B, if doing multiple cards at once.
6 topics in this forum
- 3 replies
- 920 views
- 12 replies
- 1,449 views
- 5 replies
- 1,344 views
- 1 reply
- 666 views
- 0 replies
- 510 views
- 0 replies
- 513 views
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.