Really strange support card. Turns Flips into potential beaters depending on their base ATK, and lets them re-use their Flip effects albeit slowly since it depends on battle. Can be funny in Shaddolls by powering up Squamata, Dragon and Beast into 3800+ ATK beaters, but I think Krawlers would be the best users of it, due to their float effects while the are face-up. And even then, the Setting effect isn't optional so you won't be able to keep an equipped Krawler face-up to threat the opponent and force it into spending removal on either the Equip, or the monster and make it float. Still, if the opponent deals with this Equip before there is a battle with the Flip, then you are left in an disadvantageous position. Granted, that goes to most Equip Spells, but some Equips come with floating or plusing effects to mitigate this, namely the Monster Reborn-like equips, Saqlifice and Supervise. So, I suggest a floating effect of some sort for that "insurance", or rather discouraging or punishing the opponent from removing the Equip. It already has a pseudo-floating effect when the Equip monster is Set so you could make that same effect more flexible, IDK. On top of that, I would make the Setting effect optional so you can keep monster like Krawlers face-up threatening the opponent. Lastly, increasing the DEF of the monster as well could get interesting, since some effects Summon Flips in Defense Position, and equipping them with this through spell speed 2 effects such as Swords at Dawn or Armory Call would be a funny play.

Like the concept a lot. Though I'm thinking in terms of old school gameplay. Making a Magician of Faith 2300 ATK and then getting the equip plus another Spell in hand sounds fun. 
Then again, hearing Darj mention Shaddolls, Krawlers, and me thinking of Subterrors (although these flip themselves) makes me see there's better stuff than Goat era cards for it xD

Still, speaking Dekoichi..... your card gives me an idea for something that flipped a FLIP down and then was like: "until next End Phase, your opponent cannot attack, except that monster, and cannot target that monster with effects while you control other monsters". This so Bokoichis would be warded off as Dekoichi draws you 4 more cards next turn.... Good stuff.

Anyways. back to your card.... I kind of could see it as one of those Traps that self equip like Kunai with Chain or Blast with Chain. Sudden boosts and a renewed FLIP are worth it, though maybe a normal Trap like that would be too slow for today's game. It wouldn't be live right away and that can be a detriment by itself..... Guess both would have their perks.

All in all, sounds fun.