Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy

Super Ritual Flash

Super Ritual Flash
[Quick Play Spell]

Reveal a Ritual Spell from your hand/field that lists a non-Effect Ritual Monster, and activate it, and if you do, the Ritual Monster can be Ritual Summoned from your hand, Deck or GY, its original ATKDEF, and Level are doubled, it cannot be targeted or destroyed by effects, and you can Tribute monsters from your hand or either side of the field as Tributes.
Your opponent cannot activate cards/effects in response to this card's activation.
During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 "Super Ritual Flash" from your Deck or GY to your hand.

- - - - -

Super Poly for Rituals, though there's no telling how Rituals might evolve down the road so I'm keeping it for Ritual vanillas like Dokuro Raider or Zera the Mant.

The +Level part is so that future Ritual Summoning is easier should you ever need/want to stack a Ritual using this Ritual. Also Mound of the Bound Creator was in mind but since it already carries the immunity, maybe not anymore xD

Use Foolish Burial Goods, it'll give you a kickstart. Also it works with the OG Ritual Spell so maybe you have a reason to run Sonic Bird over Senju in Ritual Decks.... err Manju beats them both and Impcantations go beyond that I suppose, but the latter stuff the Deck a bit too fast.

It does too much, IMO. It turns non-Effect Rituals into practically bigger Chaos MAX Dragons, albeit without the double piercing, Summoning it from almost anywhere so you don't have to worry about setting it up, also can use opponent's monsters as materials, then pseudo spell speed 4, and as if that wasn't enough, it can search a copy of itself. Granted, it won't work for taking Xyzs or Links already on board but you can still catch would-be materials if you have this card Set on board first. Also IDK if it would enable you to Tribute all opponent's monsters with a Level even if 1~2 monsters would suffice to meet the Level requirements, I would have to review the rulings on Ritual Summoning. But if you can't then it would me more tame.
The main effect is up to debate still because you will have to run underused stuff like The Masked Beast for highest power, or regular BLS as it gets extra support from BLS toys IIRC. The last effect nends a hard OPT though, or else it's and easy +2 hand discard fodder. Although it's not that broken either since other cards do that too, like Volcanic Shell and original Thunder Dragon.