TheComposer

My lurk continues...

I guess the site being down was finally the straw that broke the back.

Curious to see how well this will do and how much of a schism it'll end up being. Guess it can't be much worse than staying on a site that literally cannot be updated though.

Welcome, enjoy your stay~

The method used to bring YCM back was so extreme. The fact things needed to get there for the site to go back up is telling, and as much as I love the old site, it's not worth it.
YCM got just about fixed enough for people to be able to enter. Nothing more (well maybe some adds). Next time it breaks will be up in the air, and I wonder if it'll be the last or if it'll be brought a similar way.

Edited by Sleepy

3 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Welcome, enjoy your stay~

The method used to bring YCM back was so extreme. The fact things needed to get there for the site to go back up is telling, and as much as I love the old site, it's not worth it.
YCM got just about fixed enough for people to be able to enter. Nothing more (well maybe some adds). Next time it breaks will be up in the air, and I wonder if it'll be the last or if it'll be brought a similar way.

I honestly don't even know all the details. But the fact it was down as long as it was, and knowing just how little attention YCM pays to that site definitely seems like the tipping point.

Thanks for all the welcomes party people.