Sign in to follow this  
VCR_CAT

VCR_AMA_BBQ

2 hours ago, Yui said:

hot dogs or hamburgers?

The best hot-dogs I've had have been good. The average 'dog I've had has been... mediocre.

The best burgers I've had have been amazing. The average burg I've had has still been decent.

Hot Dogs are just... not that great? The meat sucks.

Inspired in an introduction thread I participated in the other day, and since hot dogs got a blow just now:
Time to ask about pizza vs burger.

Also, what do you think about bacon? 

11 hours ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

Do you know what they put in hotdogs? If you did, that explains it.

I do, but if the knowledge of what is in a food/what a food is actually grossed me out enough to not want to eat it, then I would be a vegan.

11 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Inspired in an introduction thread I participated in the other day, and since hot dogs got a blow just now:
Time to ask about pizza vs burger.

Also, what do you think about bacon? 

I really like burgers, but Pizza will more or less always be my #1 food. I was mostly just referencing my YCM sig in that thread.
Bacon is... enjoyable? But overhyped. It's really just thin, salty meat. There's much better meat out there that have much tastier results.

Have you read the Gospel of Judas? Gnosticism, as the second esoteric pillar, influences my philosophy, and I understand you had taken a scholarly pursuit to Christianity. Did that include apocryphal works?

5 hours ago, Sophia said:

Have you read the Gospel of Judas? Gnosticism, as the second esoteric pillar, influences my philosophy, and I understand you had taken a scholarly pursuit to Christianity. Did that include apocryphal works?

I only took two years, so the classes I took were pretty lower-level and about more general topics than the deeper nitty-gritty stuff. Had I continued my studies I'm sure the opportunity to take such classes would have arose, but I did not.