yui

Yui's AMA

On 11/26/2023 at 9:27 PM, radio414 said:

what was your favorite avatar fad on (y/n)cm?

i liked the bowsette one, that was funny

3 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Gonna keep the trend of bouncing off previous answer

Best "X-sette" form?

That's a difficult question to answer, but right now I'm in a "Princess Chain Chomp" mood.

9 minutes ago, radio414 said:

blonde-haired bowsette or red-haired bowsette?

red. bowser canonically has red hair, it better suits the "final boss villainess" look, and it matches her fire breath.

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

Which touhou could you take in a fight

None of the named ones, that's for sure. Best I could realistically manage is probably some generic unnamed fairy.

Posted (edited)

bump fun fact: scented candles are fairies in disguise, which is why they smell like things such as fruits and sea breezes

Edited by yui

3 hours ago, Enguin said:

It has got to be the single most hilariously pathetic thing I've ever seen on YCM, and I've both seen and done some shit. Somehow even funnier than the "Loyalty" thread, and the most interesting thing to have happened on there since said thread. Looking forward to another unhinged "Falling Pizza" rant after another three and a half years.

Posted (edited)

bump fun fact: the sky is blue because the feds just really like that color

Edited by yui

bump fun fact: sheeps have wool because they are unemployed, and so they cannot afford something more expensive like silk or velvet

All the Aeons come up to you offering to give you the power of their path. You don't know how the power will manifest or what will happen once you accept what do you do?

2 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

All the Aeons come up to you offering to give you the power of their path. You don't know how the power will manifest or what will happen once you accept what do you do?

So this is actually a fairly difficult question and I kinda have to play process of elimination with it. Because I certainly don't mind taking the offer, but there's a lot to consider.

I'm gonna start by eliminating all the dead Aeons on the assumption this would be in-universe at the time of Star Rail, so right out the gate, Ena, Long, and Tayzzyronth are out. I'll cross off Akivili and Idrila as well, even though we don't KNOW if they're dead, but it's generally assumed in-universe that they are.

Next, I'm gonna remove from the picture any Aeons or Paths I simply don't want to be associated with. Which means Yaoshi is out because I don't want the Xianzhou gunning for my buns, and Nanook is out for similar reasons. I'll also be removing Xipe, Mythus, and Fuli because I don't trust them, and Oroboros and IX because their Paths don't sound like ones I'd want to follow. Sadly, this is also where I need to take Aha out of the picture. If you'd simply echoed back what Path I think suits me best, it'd definitely be Elation, but I simply don't trust its Aeon.

With that done, I'll knock out from the remaining four, any Aeons whose Path seems like it simply wouldn't give me any sort of power I'm interested in having. That means Qlipoth, Lan, and Nous are out of the race.

Leaving us with only one.

Aeon_HooH.webp?ex=66296b76&is=6616f676&h

I'll take HooH up on the offer! After all, the universe should be in Equilibrium.