Sign in to follow this  
mido9

Me and Nour went to the only anime convention in egypt and it was AWESOME. Also the Japanese Embassador was dressed as Super Mario.

20 hours ago, mido9 said:

Someone from Seikon No Qwaser, I don't know the show, but googling it showed that apparantely, breast milk is a plot device and it's full of lewd stuff... well, good on him.

tbh I doubted you said that because I was pretty sure the cosplayer said something different; he was cosplaying as Jellal Fernandes from Fairy Tail.

c0c6145a412336b7749f574819b2c9f8.jpg

Also, you didn't have to take photos of people's backs, you dumbo. They literally came to show off their outfits so you can just ask to take a picture of/with them and they'd be delighted.

Cells at Work isn't that popular.

Volunteer to be a photographer next year; you get in for free.

finally, answer mitcher gdi

Edited by 99nour

1 hour ago, 99nour said:

tbh I doubted you said that because I was pretty sure the cosplayer said something different; he was cosplaying as Jellal Fernandes from Fairy Tail.

I thought it was this guy, but I didn't remember exactly what his eye tattoo looked like.

LACM-4684.jpg

Besides, someone actually DID cosplay as someone from SNQ, so it's not that unlikely.

Edited by mido9

4 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

tfw mido's sister posts soley to dunk on him

haters r my motivators

etc

7 minutes ago, mido9 said:

haters r my motivators

etc

I can't not find you taking images of unwitting cosplayers pathetic and hilarious in the cutest way. Like when I cosplay the grossest losers will take images of my purportedly unwitting self or they'll just be anxious and incoherent when they get close, maybe cause they've never been someone in a dress before, but funnier still is your lapse in propriety. I wouldn't even chide you for it because you're so innocent it's funny.

Thank you for sharing this Mido.

14 hours ago, Sophia said:

I can't not find you taking images of unwitting cosplayers pathetic and hilarious in the cutest way. Like when I cosplay the grossest losers will take images of my purportedly unwitting self or they'll just be anxious and incoherent when they get close, maybe cause they've never been someone in a dress before, but funnier still is your lapse in propriety. I wouldn't even chide you for it because you're so innocent it's funny.

Thank you for sharing this Mido.

I was only taking so many crappy photos because we were in a hurry to see everything around us and nour said all the cosplays will just be up on the internet anyway so I didn't put too much time into asking them to pose and stand still and stuff.

It's not like I was going around going "c-c-can I get an uuhhh

p-photo of uhhhhhhhhh

y-you?

"

Edited by mido9