Sign in to follow this  
Phantom Roxas

Critical Role

Critical Role is a weekly livestreamed tabletop roleplaying game featuring a group of prominent voice actors, who happen to be best friends. Each week, veteran Game Master Matthew Mercer leads the cast through epic adventures set in the world of Exandria!

Currently making my way through both campaigns, and I'm pretty excited about the Kickstarter. The Whitestone arc was absolutely incredible, and while they have yet to reach their stretch goals for the full arc, I'm hoping they can make it.

Also for the best that they're going to avoid featuring Tiberius, considering all the drama with Orion behind the scenes. His departure before the Whitestone arc is rather convenient, though I hope they find a way to ease people into that by doing some of the prelude, such as The Feast.

Love it to death. I've watched a good chunk of both campaigns and they're both great. Orion's departure was indeed awkward, though I don't hold that against him. Shit happens. But in any case, the Whitestone arc was indeed pretty fantastic. Percy's gotta be my favorite of Vox Machina in terms of character development, if not just for that.

Mighty Nein obviously doesn't have as much weight as the former, but after so much history with the previous group, new characters were pretty hype. I will say though, while I miss Travis playing a dumb brute, hearing him talk like a desperado who's seen some shit is pretty damn hot.

Might try to catch up one of these days, but knowing me it's probably not gonna happen. Might just watch a tl;dr thing for it if they end up making one (or two.)

Watched all of the first campaign and on episode 41 of the second. Good shit.

Also they have a TL;DR of Campaign 2 for pm every episode out atm Thar. 5 to 10 minute blurbs that break down the big stuff.

Edited by Cheshire Toon