Sign in to follow this  
my name is a secret now :)

The Copypasta Compendium

One of the most unfortunate aspects of the demise of YCM is the loss of iconic copypastas and :enduser: quotes. As one of this community's foremost autists, I simply cannot allow such a tragedy to pass me by without at least attempting some degree of reparation. In that spirit, I have compiled all the memorable soliloquies I can recover, and extend an open and everlasting invitation to all to contribute their own.

You don't respect anything, do you. And I am not expecting a no. I expect you to say "We are holy, and I love yoour family. Praise the Lord! Cry cry cry...." STOP BE SUCH A HYPOCRITE! You say you love us and our people, but your only goal is to sexualize everything. You don't care about us. ABOUT US! You only care about the wicked. In fact, don't reply to me. You don't care. You don't care. You don't care. You hate us. Everybody hates us! You don't know what it feeeeeeeeeeeeels like, do you. If anyone hates you, it doesn't matter; it doesn't effect who you are, and nothing can hurt you because you live safe and sound anyways. But we are persecuted, and it's because of you people! We risk our lives for the people, but why?! I read everyday and understand nothing; you would have a better chance of living forever then me being BURNED! But we will die; nothing can stop that, and I lived in his house forever, only to stray everyday! Be lucky you have comfort, and you can insult me if you want, but my family is more righteous then both of us. Be thankful you can see them soon, and see me at the furnace. BE QUIET!!!!

You're a fucking idiot.  Allegedly, you're a very intelligent person, but I've seen neither hide nor hair of this. If it's true, you have the potential to be an outstanding member here, so why waste it on...well, 99% of everything you do here? And it's cool if you want to be a shitposter that seems to live off provoking others - especially if it gets you perma'd someday - but if you're gonna shitpost, at least be funny. Which, you aren't. Idiot shitposting plus a lack of humor is a poor combination, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to fix one of those things. A poor shitposter, an awful comedian, a lackluster troll...whatever you're trying to accomplish on YCM, you're failing. Unless your goal here is to be an utter failure of a person. You've got that in spades, so mission accomplished I guess.

feeling grim enjoying life not trying to fight ight just dueling teaching these fools a schooling before they start drooling but in a sense do n't take offense of this cuz once I needed schooling in the way of dueling so calm down get ya game on life points set to eight thousand roundup your cards and get on guard cuz it 's dog eat dog world but hey today you better pray I do n't summon that dragon and your ass would be dragging behind streamline BOOM duel is over do n't be a poser free loafer now im filled with rage as i write these lycris on this page oh well i could tell you never liked me so just bite me fuck you bitch your nothing but a witch why do i feel like this oh wait you took my heart and torn it apart damn im pissed but i wished i would have met you now imma bet against every single thing guess i should have pulled that ring let the bomb explode. Why tell me why i feel all this rage someone lock me up in a cage quick before i go a kick down that door im head stright to my core

So, it is no surprise I saw your latest act of spite. You've really been pushing it with this rule-breaking. And it's such a real easy rule too demanding only a few minutes of effort and one that nobody else has a problem with. It's a courtesy man. But, of course, you are Enguin, who cares about courtesy amirite? Well, in spite of your goading, I won't be warning you, or applying WP for your thread. That'd be too easy and you're never going to improve through those methods. So, because of your repeatedly, vehemently spiteful disregard for the rule, I'm going to have to be harder with you, just as you've been to me. So, for now you're banned from the deck section. You can't see anything in it, and that includes through any links given to you, and you certainly can't post in it either. And it will stay this way until you can learn to respect the rules and apply courtesy to others. Or don't, I don't care either way tbh. Anywho, you have fun with this. And if you want back in, I will gladly accept a sincere, wholehearted apology and a promise that you won't disregard the rules just because you personally think they're stupid. Ciao babe. ~ The Warden

Sorry friend, didn't mean to offend. Things are pretty busy for me outside of YCM, I did plan on responding to your email but when I found out there was a problem with registration I put that at the highest priority. Like I said, I'm not interested in selling the site or transferring ownership. I can bucket my time to fixing issues / upgrading functionality about once every couple weeks. If you'd like to be in charge of aggregating issues and highest priority items and then emailing me occasionally, I will do my best to keep up communication and keep things rolling. How does that sound?

Cut the cornered rat crap and do something better with your time than pretending like you're better than everyone else on a fucking yugioh card maker forum.

Well yes, most people come here just for cardmaker because it is better some others. Even I wasnt gonna bother socializing, but being alone is shitty. Events are really the funniest things here. Why dont you just host a monthly Dueling Network tournament where 50 or less members that pay a slightly large fee to enter and duel throughout the week and the next? Idk just an idea. People that place will be given great rewards that encourage people to come here and such.

I have undoubtedly missed many, as my ego-centrism leads me to only remember ones in which I partook. Do not hesitate to racially abuse me for my failure.

Edited by Enguin

4 minutes ago, Enguin said:

You're a fucking idiot.  Allegedly, you're a very intelligent person, but I've seen neither hide nor hair of this. If it's true, you have the potential to be an outstanding member here, so why waste it on...well, 99% of everything you do here? And it's cool if you want to be a shitposter that seems to live off provoking others - especially if it gets you perma'd someday - but if you're gonna shitpost, at least be funny. Which, you aren't. Idiot shitposting plus a lack of humor is a poor combination, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to fix one of those things. A poor shitposter, an awful comedian, a lackluster troll...whatever you're trying to accomplish on YCM, you're failing. Unless your goal here is to be an utter failure of a person. You've got that in spades, so mission accomplished I guess.

This one got put down, remember?

There was also "Sorry friend, didn't mean to offend." but I've long since forgotten the full version of that one.

To hit or not to hit.

Dost thou ever miss?

You have a male love interest, yet I'll wager he does not kiss thee.

Ye old mwah.

Furthermore;

He will find another lass like he wont miss thee.

And at the end of it all,

He is going to skrrt,

And he will hit that dab,

As if he were the man known as Wiz Khalifa.

"Well yes, most people come here just for cardmaker because it is better some others. Even I wasnt gonna bother ..."

that's all i could manage to get cause wayback machine sucks

3 hours ago, Aix said:

I wanna know the context of the first one.

An, at the time, new kid, who has long since vanished, responding to Dae being Dae