Blake

E3 Tier Lists

8DaWvTBik8mkAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Nintendo won within the first half, much less the second half

I think I'd put MS up a level. They showed off a ton of really cool stuff. It was kind of amazing watching it and thinking back to past presentations where they barely showed any games.

Just now, Flame Dragon said:

I think I'd put MS up a level. They showed off a ton of really cool stuff. It was kind of amazing watching it and thinking back to past presentations where they barely showed any games.

It wasn;t the worst ever, but they showed off a lot of things that were just very same-y. KEanu was cool, and maybe I could put it over Ubisoft, but I don't think it breaks past "Average".

They blew their load early, like every company besides bethesda, Devolver, and Nintendo.

Nintendo is REALLY good at pacing their reveals. Honestly, I think one of the biggest advantages they have is the directs have given them a lot of experience and unlike most everyone else they focus on stuff that we'll be able to play in the next couple months. 

Devolver's shows are just insane and I love them. The fact that they're involved in some incredibly standout games only makes their showcases all the better.