Sign in to follow this  
Navden

pictured Vacuum Decay

1560379236-the-vacuum-decay.jpg

[INTRODUCTION]

Hi guys, happy to present you this card i quickly made just like that. From an instant win idea, this card is inspired by the Vacuum Decay, a scientist real theory that describe a totaly nearly impossible event that can happen in ridiculous conditions (its about quantum physics) that can vanish the entire universe (a bubble of void that extends infinitely). I built this effect on the same principle, wich deck will be able to play the cards required to summon this card? With an instant win condition, motivation can bring solutions...

[CARD DESCRIPTION]

The Vacuum Decay
WIND
[Aqua/Xyz/Effect]
|ATK/    0 DEF/    0|

This card can only be summoned by its own effect and cannot be summoned by other ways. The summon of this card cannot be negated. Unaffected by other cards effect. You can Xyz summon this card by using 1 "Sanctuary in the Sky", 1 "Dark Mimic LV1", 1 "Koitsu", 1 "Pyramid of Wonders", 1 "Gravity Bind", and 1 "Hercules Beetle" from either field as Xyz materials. You can detach all Xyz materials of this card : You win the duel.

Edited by Navden

ok......

its simple yet baffling at the same time

despite we do have cards that visually devoid from Level/Rank properties, usually there be condition written on its monster effect that indicate its still have the property like Number F0. Level/Rank 0 is not exactly functional in the game anyway

Attaching Spells is not really a problem for me. but usually this type of effect required a bit special Wording:

Cannot Be Special Summoned except by its own effect. This card Summon cannot be Negated. -----. You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck by Attaching 1 each of  face-up *the material* from either side of the field.

anyway the material is really difficult. i cant even imagine what kind of deck that run all those cards  at once. sure it also attach from opponent side of the field but opponent also rarely run those cards (like the most competitive card in the monster need is Sanctuary in the Sky but that deck is rogue at best)

unless you explain to me the reason why the materials is that specific i can't really picture the thematic correlation with this card

well it doesnt have uses other than extremely difficult win-con

Yeah i totaly understand your point of vue,

Well since this card's summon and effects cannot be negated, at the time you reunited the materials you can considere you have won. The thematic correlation (as i said in the description) is that the real quantum decay can happen in ridiculous conditions (i will not explain it here but you can understand the sens). 

Okay so imaginate you have a Draw/Grinding/Tutoring engine, while the spell/trap cards can be activated without any condition (except to wait one turn for gravity bind or use a card that can activate trap cards from hand) the last materials you have to reunite are 3 monsters that can be special summoned from anywhere without cost. So if you can build a deck that can bring all materials in one turn (on maybe more with temporizing cards) you can instant win the duel, its an exodia excepted the materials have to be on the field.

Btw this is why i designed this card to complicated to summon this way, because today we can so easily draw tuto and bring cards on the field with generic or themed cards, i found this balanced rather than OP. 

We can also imaginate a differente version, for exemple > if your opponent have at least 3 cards that have the same name as cards on your field, use those cards as xyz materials to xyz summon this card). that can be a sort of tech card for mirror matchups.

I think it's fair to say anyone who designs a Deck that can consistently turbo this thing out doesn't just win the duel, they win Yu-Gi-Oh itself. 

Curious on why you chose those cards in particular for its Summon. IMO it's more fitting to make this as a Contact Fusion instead of an Xyz, if only because there are more precedences for it. Using Spell/Traps for a Fusion is rare, but through a loophole so to speak, it is actually possible by Fusions like Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, which AFAIK can use a Cyber Dragon treated as an Equip Spell as Fusion material. Fittingly, it's also a Contact Fusion.

A Crap Guide for CC Well i chose those cards in reference of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 when the Antagonist, to attain ultimate power must whisper totaly unrelated words to a green baby (long to explain) et yes i see what you are saying. 

I chose Xyz summon using spell and traps to show that in yu gi oh the duel rules can be twisted just with card text (for example with Convulsion of Nature where players must play with their deck face up). So that this card becomes even more weird.