Sign in to follow this  
Unlisted Member

Within One's Element

Within One's Element

[Equip Spell]

Equip only to a DARK or LIGHT "Element" monster with 1500 ATK and 1200 DEF. Activate this card by declaring 2 Attributes; the equipped monster is treated as them. It gains 1000 ATK. If the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 DARK or LIGHT "Element" monster with 1500 ATK and 1200 DEF from your hand or Deck.

Support To:

Design Notes:

Spoiler

So I struggled with this one a bit... Because there really wasn't an elegant way to label the archetype in this card's text... Considering "Elemental Hero", "Elemental Lord", and worse yet "Elementsabre" exist. Perhaps OCG would have a much easier time labeling theirs, but my mind is set on the TCG side. XD I hope they don't come up with more non-relating "Element" to add to the list.

If I had to guess... If this archetype was to ever actually be revisited (which I doubt... this thing is about as archaic and forgettable as regular "Phantom Beast"), they would rename it altogether.

Edited by BGMキャノン

You can try with a filter of "Element" monsters with 1500 ATK and 1200 DEF, although that would also include HERO Ocean unless you further limit it to DARK or LIGHT monsters.
Anyway, for flavor you could consider declaring EARTH, FIRE, WATER or WIND since those are the Attributes the Element monsters work with.

5 hours ago, A Crap Guide to CC said:

You can try with a filter of "Element" monsters with 1500 ATK and 1200 DEF, although that would also include HERO Ocean unless you further limit it to DARK or LIGHT monsters.
Anyway, for flavor you could consider declaring EARTH, FIRE, WATER or WIND since those are the Attributes the Element monsters work with.

Thank you that one is certainly a good filter... I sometimes forget about stats and attributes for some reason... And I will consider the last suggestion... Just going make sure there isn't some options with merit they could get off of being LIGHT or DARK.

Edited by BGMキャノン

This card also might be interesting as a continuous spell card that could produce tokens of any attribute when you summon a LIGHT or DARK monster with 1500 ATK and 1200 DEF (I know The Stern Mystic, Gravekeeper's Descendant, and Infinity Dark all fall into this group too, but they don't matter... lol)